Subject: "(AUTO) [BATTLE] Eglkajurvan the Warrior of the Blade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #124952
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 17-Jul-15 09:05 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124952, "(AUTO) [BATTLE] Eglkajurvan the Warrior of the Blade"

Fri Jul 17 09:05:02 2015

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Eglkajurvan perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:35
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:31

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

OdrirgSat 01-Aug-15 11:45 AM
Member since 16th Oct 2004
431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#125189, "sigh..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sat 01-Aug-15 11:46 AM

Well, one of the few things I've never done in cf, is con die a rager. This was going to be my attempt, once I hit mid 40's.

Of course, it was also an attempt to return to cf after a looong time. And I got a Mino slot!

Well, 2 kids under 2, and a job curing cancer...my play times were limited to 5-10 hours a week.

When I got the in game note that I was going to be uninducted because the commander thought low play times = playing alts.... at first, I figured this would just make it that much easier to con die...without powers or detect invis and all....

But I realized that instead, it just killed my desire to play, again. Cf never has been very accommodating to the busy in rl player...and I guess I'm ok with that. But I had hoped it had relaxed on this a bit, with the lower playerbase.

Hey, I get it if there were alot of ragers just not logging on....but my character's personality just couldn't take that insult laying down, and I didn't feel up to spending those few hours of playtime I get each week having to play out such impotent self-righteous rage at having been slighted.

I hope I'll come back, when I come up with a role I want to play that is more suited to 5-10 hours a week....just sad that means uncaballed.

Commander (Anonymous)Sat 01-Aug-15 11:55 AM
Charter member
#125190, "A shame you over reacted to the note. "
In response to Reply #1

You weren't going to be uncaballed and apparently you never logged back in to read the reply I sent you.

OdrirgSun 02-Aug-15 03:08 AM
Member since 16th Oct 2004
431 posts
#125203, "admittedly I did/did not."
In response to Reply #2

Heh. When I saw that I logged in a day after the deadline, I just assumed I was going to be, but noone got around to it yet. Part of me wanted to use the time with resist and deathblow before I was noticed to lvl up as quick as possible to at least into the 40's....but I realized a few weeks later that I hadn't logged on...and figures oh well.

Sorry to have overreacted I guess.

incognitoSat 01-Aug-15 02:04 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#125191, "There are still options"
In response to Reply #1

I also went for months where I struggled to log on for more than a few hours on a Thursday each week, but that seemed to be understood.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #124952 Previous topic | Next topic