Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [BATTLE] Eglkajurvan the Warrior of the Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=124952
124952, (AUTO) [BATTLE] Eglkajurvan the Warrior of the Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jul 17 09:05:02 2015

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Eglkajurvan perished, never to return.
Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:35
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:31
125189, sigh...
Posted by Odrirg on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, one of the few things I've never done in cf, is con die a rager. This was going to be my attempt, once I hit mid 40's.

Of course, it was also an attempt to return to cf after a looong time. And I got a Mino slot!

Well, 2 kids under 2, and a job curing cancer...my play times were limited to 5-10 hours a week.

When I got the in game note that I was going to be uninducted because the commander thought low play times = playing alts.... at first, I figured this would just make it that much easier to con die...without powers or detect invis and all....

But I realized that instead, it just killed my desire to play, again. Cf never has been very accommodating to the busy in rl player...and I guess I'm ok with that. But I had hoped it had relaxed on this a bit, with the lower playerbase.

Hey, I get it if there were alot of ragers just not logging on....but my character's personality just couldn't take that insult laying down, and I didn't feel up to spending those few hours of playtime I get each week having to play out such impotent self-righteous rage at having been slighted.

I hope I'll come back, when I come up with a role I want to play that is more suited to 5-10 hours a week....just sad that means uncaballed.
125190, A shame you over reacted to the note.
Posted by Commander on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You weren't going to be uncaballed and apparently you never logged back in to read the reply I sent you.
125203, admittedly I did/did not.
Posted by Odrirg on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh. When I saw that I logged in a day after the deadline, I just assumed I was going to be, but noone got around to it yet. Part of me wanted to use the time with resist and deathblow before I was noticed to lvl up as quick as possible to at least into the 40's....but I realized a few weeks later that I hadn't logged on...and figures oh well.

Sorry to have overreacted I guess.
125191, There are still options
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I also went for months where I struggled to log on for more than a few hours on a Thursday each week, but that seemed to be understood.