Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Farmaur Koosheemu the Dai Sensei o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #124123
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 27-Apr-15 11:10 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124123, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Farmaur Koosheemu the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Captain of the Brigade"

Mon Apr 27 23:09:26 2015

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Farmaur perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:212

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kregan (Anonymous)Thu 30-Apr-15 06:48 AM
Charter member
#124134, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Farmaur Koosheemu the Dai Sens..."
In response to Reply #0

And the award to most slept assassin hiding in the Imperial lands by random selection goes to Farmaur! I just really seemed to have you in this regard probably horrid bad luck on your behalf! But you were a slipper person really hard to hold down in any way.

When you had both humming bird pendants fighing you just became such a chore. I really just could not do the damage output to well really do anything . Especially with that whole fire thing! Damned Marans!

Keara (Anonymous)Tue 28-Apr-15 10:47 AM
Charter member
#124125, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Farmaur Koosheemu the Dai Sens..."
In response to Reply #0

Really enjoyed the character, from our interactions when you were younger, and even more so after you got leader.

Best of luck with the next!

K

incognitoTue 28-Apr-15 02:39 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124124, "From an enemy perspective"
In response to Reply #0

Leadership brought out the best in you. I was a bit surprised to see you get the position but having got it you definitely lived up to it. Well done.

Had significant trouble fighting you and the only time I got you I'm still not sure what you were trying to do. You basically walked into a nasty situation without the precautions I'd have expected. But that was a one off and pretty much every other time you beat me heavily.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #124123 Previous topic | Next topic