Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Farmaur Koosheemu the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Captain of the Brigade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=124123
124123, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Farmaur Koosheemu the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Captain of the Brigade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Apr 27 23:09:26 2015

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Farmaur perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:212
124134, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Farmaur Koosheemu the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Captain of the Brigade
Posted by Kregan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And the award to most slept assassin hiding in the Imperial lands by random selection goes to Farmaur! I just really seemed to have you in this regard probably horrid bad luck on your behalf! But you were a slipper person really hard to hold down in any way.

When you had both humming bird pendants fighing you just became such a chore. I really just could not do the damage output to well really do anything :P. Especially with that whole fire thing! Damned Marans!

124125, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Farmaur Koosheemu the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Captain of the Brigade
Posted by Keara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really enjoyed the character, from our interactions when you were younger, and even more so after you got leader.

Best of luck with the next!

K
124124, From an enemy perspective
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Leadership brought out the best in you. I was a bit surprised to see you get the position but having got it you definitely lived up to it. Well done.

Had significant trouble fighting you and the only time I got you I'm still not sure what you were trying to do. You basically walked into a nasty situation without the precautions I'd have expected. But that was a one off and pretty much every other time you beat me heavily.