Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yuolud the Jaguar's Fighter" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #124024
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 16-Apr-15 12:52 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124024, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yuolud the Jaguar's Fighter"

Thu Apr 16 12:51:54 2015

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Yuolud perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:1279

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Thanks!, Yuolud (Anonymous), 16-Apr-15 04:50 PM, #3
Reply Burnout happens to us all :) GLWYN! NT, TMNS, 17-Apr-15 04:58 AM, #4
Reply But who am I gunna bash?!?, Whiysdan, 17-Apr-15 10:20 AM, #5
Reply bah!, Cionadh (Anonymous), 17-Apr-15 12:09 PM, #6
Reply Aw, Torak, 16-Apr-15 02:15 PM, #2
Reply That sucks! :( Why the delete?, Amberion, 16-Apr-15 01:51 PM, #1

Yuolud (Anonymous)Thu 16-Apr-15 04:50 PM
Charter member
#124031, "Thanks!"
In response to Reply #0

I have the highest regard and respect for the time, energy, and productivity the staff invests in this game. Really, guys, it's like a 2nd job behind the scenes.

Yes, real life had some extreme moments for me, but I kept chugging slowly through all of them. Ultimately, it's success that tells me whether I want to keep going. When you finish a major writing goal and you are too burned out to spend a few hours touching up things for more than a month, it's time to call it Maybe if I hadn't had to constantly find time through those extreme events, I'd be less burned out -- but that just tells me I'm not in a place where I can consistently contribute as a staff member right now.

I want to make it completely clear I was not forced out in any way, and I was given ample time and opportunity to make my mark. Things in the area writing process just aren't crystallizing fast enough for me, by my own standards, and I can't free up 12 hours a day because I'm working so slowly

I'm glad I had a chance to get to know the staff members behind the curtain. Everyone there is awesome!

A big thanks to all the members of our community, players and staff, who consistently make CF a fun place!!!

I have to run, but I'll respond to any posts.

TMNSFri 17-Apr-15 04:58 AM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124036, "Burnout happens to us all :) GLWYN! NT"
In response to Reply #3

NT

WhiysdanFri 17-Apr-15 10:20 AM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
#124041, "But who am I gunna bash?!?"
In response to Reply #3

All the best with things, man. I hope we see you around the fields.

=w=

Cionadh (Anonymous)Fri 17-Apr-15 12:09 PM
Charter member
#124045, "bah!"
In response to Reply #3

But I was looking forward to bugging you (when I come back) with constantly checking for an updated 'help Youlud'

Best of luck to you and thanks for all the help/advice.

TorakThu 16-Apr-15 02:15 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124027, "Aw"
In response to Reply #0

One of the very few younger Imms who actually interacted with folks - not sure what happened here but that sucks.

AmberionThu 16-Apr-15 01:51 PM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#124026, "That sucks! :( Why the delete?"
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed RPing with you, fighting with you, against you... I didn't however interact with you after you immed, but I really did like you!

Why the delete? RL taking it's toll? Immdom not what you had hoped for? Just curious.

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #124024 Previous topic | Next topic