Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yuolud the Jaguar's Fighter
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=124024
124024, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yuolud the Jaguar's Fighter
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Apr 16 12:51:54 2015

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Yuolud perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:1279
124031, Thanks!
Posted by Yuolud on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have the highest regard and respect for the time, energy, and productivity the staff invests in this game. Really, guys, it's like a 2nd job behind the scenes. :)

Yes, real life had some extreme moments for me, but I kept chugging slowly through all of them. Ultimately, it's success that tells me whether I want to keep going. When you finish a major writing goal and you are too burned out to spend a few hours touching up things for more than a month, it's time to call it :) Maybe if I hadn't had to constantly find time through those extreme events, I'd be less burned out -- but that just tells me I'm not in a place where I can consistently contribute as a staff member right now.

I want to make it completely clear I was not forced out in any way, and I was given ample time and opportunity to make my mark. Things in the area writing process just aren't crystallizing fast enough for me, by my own standards, and I can't free up 12 hours a day because I'm working so slowly :)

I'm glad I had a chance to get to know the staff members behind the curtain. Everyone there is awesome!

A big thanks to all the members of our community, players and staff, who consistently make CF a fun place!!!

I have to run, but I'll respond to any posts.
124036, Burnout happens to us all :) GLWYN! NT
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
124041, But who am I gunna bash?!?
Posted by Whiysdan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
All the best with things, man. I hope we see you around the fields.

=w=
124045, bah!
Posted by Cionadh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But I was looking forward to bugging you (when I come back) with constantly checking for an updated 'help Youlud' ;)

Best of luck to you and thanks for all the help/advice.

124027, Aw
Posted by Torak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
One of the very few younger Imms who actually interacted with folks - not sure what happened here but that sucks.
124026, That sucks! :( Why the delete?
Posted by Amberion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed RPing with you, fighting with you, against you... I didn't however interact with you after you immed, but I really did like you!

Why the delete? RL taking it's toll? Immdom not what you had hoped for? Just curious.