Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Yonbe the Force of Nature" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123991
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 11-Apr-15 06:25 AM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123991, "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Yonbe the Force of Nature"

Sat Apr 11 06:24:32 2015

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Yonbe perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:172

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Uerlante (Anonymous)Sat 11-Apr-15 09:04 AM
Charter member
#123992, "Fun times."
In response to Reply #0

First druid, and Strienat follower. Had fun in the mix of the war machine that is empire. Seems like lots of people have time waning in lander, so I got complacent. Had fun for the most part, I died alot, killed a few people, and was happy to play a new class I had never tried before. I know I will come back to druid next time I want to play an empowerment class. Survivability is excellent, solo ranking excellent, solo explore most places excellent, facing hoards of empire probably excellent I just hadnt got there yet. Had a lot of almost kills in the lands and that last night I was literally trying to con die myself. I think I got down to 4. No other landers were awake, so I just pulled the plug. On to the next one

Kregan (Anonymous)Sat 18-Apr-15 11:51 AM
Charter member
#124052, "RE: Fun times."
In response to Reply #1

I liked Yonbe and while I havent played a druid being on the reciving end of PvP I agree 100%. I do find they can be a bit fragile in some situations but if you can get past this they can be extremely deadly.

GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123991 Previous topic | Next topic