Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Yonbe the Force of Nature
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=123991
123991, (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Yonbe the Force of Nature
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Apr 11 06:24:32 2015

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Yonbe perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:172
123992, Fun times.
Posted by Uerlante on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First druid, and Strienat follower. Had fun in the mix of the war machine that is empire. Seems like lots of people have time waning in lander, so I got complacent. Had fun for the most part, I died alot, killed a few people, and was happy to play a new class I had never tried before. I know I will come back to druid next time I want to play an empowerment class. Survivability is excellent, solo ranking excellent, solo explore most places excellent, facing hoards of empire probably excellent I just hadnt got there yet. Had a lot of almost kills in the lands and that last night I was literally trying to con die myself. I think I got down to 4. No other landers were awake, so I just pulled the plug. On to the next one
124052, RE: Fun times.
Posted by Kregan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Yonbe and while I havent played a druid being on the reciving end of PvP I agree 100%. I do find they can be a bit fragile in some situations but if you can get past this they can be extremely deadly.

GLWYN