Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Skallroade the Knight of the Apocalyps..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123508
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 21-Feb-15 09:44 AM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123508, "(DELETED) [None] Skallroade the Knight of the Apocalypse"

Sat Feb 21 08:42:10 2015

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Skallroade perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:anti-paladin
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:155

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

lurkerSat 21-Feb-15 05:15 PM
Member since 13th Mar 2006
249 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123510, "Hope you learned what you needed to with this char"
In response to Reply #0

I traveled with you a few times in different incarnations and it was obvious you were new or coming back to the game after a long time. You had a real good attitude and hope you have rolled up something else and are using what you learned with Skallroade to kick butt.

KaguMaruSat 21-Feb-15 06:32 PM
Member since 15th Sep 2012
805 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123512, "His tenacity was actually incredible"
In response to Reply #1

I can certainly relate to having been the struggling A-P who perseveres despite setbacks, less so now, but Skallroade and his previous character showed a tenacity beyond what I did.

Also his attention to detail and inquisitiveness far surpassed that of competent players. He and his groupmate set me up as Ychram, I called the bloodoath and he slept me during bloodoath lag which was a great move. He then went on to try and zap me with a wand of malnourishment, and I've seen him use wands of armor on himself and groupmates - terrible choice of spells owing to a lack of understanding of game mechanics but the fact he went out and found those things and stocked up on them puts him way past most players in his attention to small details and the eking out of perceived small advantages.

I think if he got a decent grasp of what matters in CF and what doesn't (like -20 armor class in the midranks) he could be really good.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123508 Previous topic | Next topic