Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Skallroade the Knight of the Apocalypse
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=123508
123508, (DELETED) [None] Skallroade the Knight of the Apocalypse
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Feb 21 08:42:10 2015

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Skallroade perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:anti-paladin
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:155
123510, Hope you learned what you needed to with this char
Posted by lurker on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I traveled with you a few times in different incarnations and it was obvious you were new or coming back to the game after a long time. You had a real good attitude and hope you have rolled up something else and are using what you learned with Skallroade to kick butt. :)
123512, His tenacity was actually incredible
Posted by KaguMaru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can certainly relate to having been the struggling A-P who perseveres despite setbacks, less so now, but Skallroade and his previous character showed a tenacity beyond what I did.

Also his attention to detail and inquisitiveness far surpassed that of competent players. He and his groupmate set me up as Ychram, I called the bloodoath and he slept me during bloodoath lag which was a great move. He then went on to try and zap me with a wand of malnourishment, and I've seen him use wands of armor on himself and groupmates - terrible choice of spells owing to a lack of understanding of game mechanics but the fact he went out and found those things and stocked up on them puts him way past most players in his attention to small details and the eking out of perceived small advantages.

I think if he got a decent grasp of what matters in CF and what doesn't (like -20 armor class in the midranks) he could be really good.