Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Haraji Oneiras the Grand Master of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123427
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 17-Feb-15 08:32 AM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123427, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Haraji Oneiras the Grand Master of Artistry, Provincial Magistrate"

Tue Feb 17 07:30:51 2015

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Haraji perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:218

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Grunt, scribble, scribble, Grunt, (rage at the pen for ..., Hralgor (Anonymous), 20-Feb-15 10:56 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Haraji Oneiras the Grand Maste..., Kregan (Anonymous), 18-Feb-15 03:42 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Haraji Oneiras the Grand Maste..., Throndin (Anonymous), 18-Feb-15 08:18 AM, #6
Reply I couldn't help but like you., Haraji Oneiras (Anonymous), 18-Feb-15 11:15 AM, #7
     Reply RE: I couldn't help but like you., Throndin (Anonymous), 18-Feb-15 02:49 PM, #8
Reply Man, you got me good that one time on East Sumner's., TMNS, 18-Feb-15 03:30 AM, #5
Reply Thanks so much for the RP and induction., Rhaesorhsa (Anonymous), 17-Feb-15 09:30 PM, #2
Reply Sure I will. I'm to Tribunal what Welverin is to Fortre..., Haraji Oneiras (Anonymous), 18-Feb-15 12:59 AM, #4
Reply Sad to see this, Adeglicfh, 17-Feb-15 08:06 PM, #1
     Reply Was delaying the delete, hoping for a change in cabalwa..., Haraji Oneiras (Anonymous), 18-Feb-15 12:55 AM, #3

Hralgor (Anonymous)Fri 20-Feb-15 10:56 AM
Charter member
#123494, "Grunt, scribble, scribble, Grunt, (rage at the pen for ..."
In response to Reply #0

But really, thanks for the patience during the induction. Sorry I was not around longer to get to know you more.

Kregan (Anonymous)Wed 18-Feb-15 03:42 PM
Charter member
#123451, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Haraji Oneiras the Grand Maste..."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for taking the time to interact.

I liked you character but was getting the impression when I last saw you that things were becoming a grind.

GLWYN

Throndin (Anonymous)Wed 18-Feb-15 08:18 AM
Charter member
#123445, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Haraji Oneiras the Grand Maste..."
In response to Reply #0

Oh No!

Well, I'm sad to see this. I know my hours have dropped like yours have and I was hoping to get you into vindicator or Justiciar soon, but your time never really picked back up enough I believe ( I had the recommendation in for you to get promoted).

I believe you were my first "friend" because we kind of ranked up together. I know you would have liked to take provost, but there was nothing I could do to change Mmachadin's mind.

I know Light and Dark are not supposed to mingle and it really killed me that you were willing to sing for me, but I couldn't give you much in return without fear of an alignment change. Also, I tried so hard to get you to try redmeption, and Throndin really felt like he was getting somewhere with Haraji on that front. You were awesome and I will talk more when my time finally ends.

GLWYN and Great Character!

Haraji Oneiras (Anonymous)Wed 18-Feb-15 11:15 AM
Charter member
#123447, "I couldn't help but like you."
In response to Reply #6

Even if getting on your good side meant throwing a wrench into my PK opportunities. IC it made sense for me to do. Hoped I'd still have enemies... nope.

Redemption would be nice, but:
1) I was too much of a generic evil guy. Not strongly rooted in it. I tried to remember what was the most evil thing I did and came up empty. You can't weave a redemption story around "oh if only I ranked on evil mobs".
2) Ever since a certain character I played in the past, I'm not touching alignment change with a 6-foot pole.

My times weren't low at all. I just logged on and there was nothing for me to do, so I'd lounge a bit and then quit. Next day, same. And again, and again.

I understand levelsitters now.

Throndin (Anonymous)Wed 18-Feb-15 02:49 PM
Charter member
#123450, "RE: I couldn't help but like you."
In response to Reply #7

I can understand that. Nothing really happens for me anymore either. With the lack of goodies in the spire I don't have to many friends. Forties look down on me most of the time so no luck there either.

TMNSWed 18-Feb-15 03:30 AM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123444, "Man, you got me good that one time on East Sumner's."
In response to Reply #0

You tried me alone, and I gave you a chance to kill me because of it. And you did.

Great fights when we got the chance, shame after JMC's Shaman, Erouinon, Raijin and I deleted it seemed the Fort kinda took a kick in the junk.

Rhaesorhsa (Anonymous)Tue 17-Feb-15 09:30 PM
Charter member
#123440, "Thanks so much for the RP and induction."
In response to Reply #0

Wish you hadn't deleted before telling me if you used that thing I gave you though.

Hope you come back, I liked you.

Haraji Oneiras (Anonymous)Wed 18-Feb-15 12:59 AM
Charter member
#123442, "Sure I will. I'm to Tribunal what Welverin is to Fortre..."
In response to Reply #2

And yes, that piece did come useful, thank you very much.

AdeglicfhTue 17-Feb-15 08:02 PM
Member since 08th Aug 2009
33 posts
#123438, "Sad to see this"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Tue 17-Feb-15 08:06 PM

Not very surprised by it, but still sad.

Haraji Oneiras (Anonymous)Wed 18-Feb-15 12:55 AM
Charter member
#123441, "Was delaying the delete, hoping for a change in cabalwa..."
In response to Reply #1

such as maybe war with Empire, or a Fort upswing, or something else.

As is, I felt people mostly just ignored me. Nor was it in my role to be more aggressive myself (Haraji was all about being a paragon of his job, and being a bard also kinda pushed me to manipulation instead of murder). Also, other interests are taking over for the time being so I don't feel like hoarding all those preps and gear any further.

It's a shame to let that edge list go to waste, considering I will NEVER again amass that many EP due to the nerf. Less inclined to go bard again because of it, too, but I was getting tired of the class anyway.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123427 Previous topic | Next topic