Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Haraji Oneiras the Grand Master of Artistry, Provincial Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=123427
123427, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Haraji Oneiras the Grand Master of Artistry, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Feb 17 07:30:51 2015

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Haraji perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:218
123494, Grunt, scribble, scribble, Grunt, (rage at the pen for ripping my paper!!!)
Posted by Hralgor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But really, thanks for the patience during the induction. Sorry I was not around longer to get to know you more.
123451, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Haraji Oneiras the Grand Master of Artistry, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Kregan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for taking the time to interact.

I liked you character but was getting the impression when I last saw you that things were becoming a grind.

GLWYN
123445, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Haraji Oneiras the Grand Master of Artistry, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Throndin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh No!

Well, I'm sad to see this. I know my hours have dropped like yours have and I was hoping to get you into vindicator or Justiciar soon, but your time never really picked back up enough I believe ( I had the recommendation in for you to get promoted).

I believe you were my first "friend" because we kind of ranked up together. I know you would have liked to take provost, but there was nothing I could do to change Mmachadin's mind.

I know Light and Dark are not supposed to mingle and it really killed me that you were willing to sing for me, but I couldn't give you much in return without fear of an alignment change. Also, I tried so hard to get you to try redmeption, and Throndin really felt like he was getting somewhere with Haraji on that front. You were awesome and I will talk more when my time finally ends.

GLWYN and Great Character!
123447, I couldn't help but like you.
Posted by Haraji Oneiras on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Even if getting on your good side meant throwing a wrench into my PK opportunities. IC it made sense for me to do. Hoped I'd still have enemies... nope.

Redemption would be nice, but:
1) I was too much of a generic evil guy. Not strongly rooted in it. I tried to remember what was the most evil thing I did and came up empty. You can't weave a redemption story around "oh if only I ranked on evil mobs".
2) Ever since a certain character I played in the past, I'm not touching alignment change with a 6-foot pole.

My times weren't low at all. I just logged on and there was nothing for me to do, so I'd lounge a bit and then quit. Next day, same. And again, and again.

I understand levelsitters now.
123450, RE: I couldn't help but like you.
Posted by Throndin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can understand that. Nothing really happens for me anymore either. With the lack of goodies in the spire I don't have to many friends. Forties look down on me most of the time so no luck there either.
123444, Man, you got me good that one time on East Sumner's.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You tried me alone, and I gave you a chance to kill me because of it. And you did.

Great fights when we got the chance, shame after JMC's Shaman, Erouinon, Raijin and I deleted it seemed the Fort kinda took a kick in the junk.
123440, Thanks so much for the RP and induction.
Posted by Rhaesorhsa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wish you hadn't deleted before telling me if you used that thing I gave you though.

Hope you come back, I liked you.
123442, Sure I will. I'm to Tribunal what Welverin is to Fortress.
And yes, that piece did come useful, thank you very much.
123438, Sad to see this
Posted by Adeglicfh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not very surprised by it, but still sad.

123441, Was delaying the delete, hoping for a change in cabalwa...
such as maybe war with Empire, or a Fort upswing, or something else.

As is, I felt people mostly just ignored me. Nor was it in my role to be more aggressive myself (Haraji was all about being a paragon of his job, and being a bard also kinda pushed me to manipulation instead of murder). Also, other interests are taking over for the time being so I don't feel like hoarding all those preps and gear any further.

It's a shame to let that edge list go to waste, considering I will NEVER again amass that many EP due to the nerf. Less inclined to go bard again because of it, too, but I was getting tired of the class anyway.