Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Payerns the Champion of the Code, ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123411
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 15-Feb-15 08:55 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123411, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Payerns the Champion of the Code, Magistrate of Galadon"

Sun Feb 15 19:54:38 2015

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Payerns perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:50
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:48

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Payerns (Anonymous)Sun 15-Feb-15 08:59 PM
Charter member
#123412, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #0

To the immortal who decided to be my patron, a great shout out and a thank you. I started this character as a "get back to CF" after a long break, but I lost steam on where he was headed. I made the mistake of joining tribunal when it wasn't really part of the overall story I had in mind, so I struggled a little. Nevertheless, I appreciate the patronage and hope to be back.

I had very little interaction generally with the rest of tribunal, and the alignment issues certainly didn't seem to help with the RP or grouping. Throndin seems like a solid character.

Throndin (Anonymous)Sun 15-Feb-15 09:47 PM
Charter member
#123413, "RE: Thanks"
In response to Reply #1

Bah! sucks you decided to pull the plug. I know I haven't been around a bunch, I think your first 4 days I was on Vacation for the weekend so sadly I didnt get a chance to talk with you much. I hope you liked a little about Tribunal though! GLWYN

TsunamiSun 15-Feb-15 09:57 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123414, "Hi"
In response to Reply #1

I enjoyed our interactions

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123411 Previous topic | Next topic