Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Payerns the Champion of the Code, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=123411
123411, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Payerns the Champion of the Code, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Feb 15 19:54:38 2015

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Payerns perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:50
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:48
123412, Thanks
Posted by Payerns on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

To the immortal who decided to be my patron, a great shout out and a thank you. I started this character as a "get back to CF" after a long break, but I lost steam on where he was headed. I made the mistake of joining tribunal when it wasn't really part of the overall story I had in mind, so I struggled a little. Nevertheless, I appreciate the patronage and hope to be back.

I had very little interaction generally with the rest of tribunal, and the alignment issues certainly didn't seem to help with the RP or grouping. Throndin seems like a solid character.
123413, RE: Thanks
Posted by Throndin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bah! sucks you decided to pull the plug. I know I haven't been around a bunch, I think your first 4 days I was on Vacation for the weekend so sadly I didnt get a chance to talk with you much. I hope you liked a little about Tribunal though! GLWYN
123414, Hi
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed our interactions