Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Piroshar the Hand of the Unseen, Sto..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123266
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 06-Feb-15 07:15 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123266, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Piroshar the Hand of the Unseen, Storyteller of the Inn"

Fri Feb 6 18:14:47 2015

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Piroshar perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:318

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Sorry to see this, Hurk (Anonymous), 08-Feb-15 06:18 PM, #5
Reply RE: Sorry to see this, Chaoticflesh, 09-Feb-15 02:50 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Piroshar the Hand of the Unseen,..., Pralus (Anonymous), 08-Feb-15 05:31 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Piroshar the Hand of the Unseen,..., Chaoticflesh, 08-Feb-15 03:59 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Piroshar the Hand of the Unseen,..., Heaghul (Anonymous), 06-Feb-15 07:33 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Piroshar the Hand of the Unseen,..., Chaoticflesh, 06-Feb-15 09:48 PM, #2

Hurk (Anonymous)Sun 08-Feb-15 06:18 PM
Charter member
#123310, "Sorry to see this"
In response to Reply #0

Glad I got to show you around some, kill some dragans, and just generally have fun, hope you enjoyed yourself, and will be back again. My times have slowed work is picking up. See you in the fields

ChaoticfleshMon 09-Feb-15 02:50 AM
Member since 06th Feb 2015
3 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123318, "RE: Sorry to see this"
In response to Reply #5

Hurk thank you so much for taking time to show me around. Even when my character was young you always found time to show me neat things and help me grow...and die. LOL Hunting dragons was so much fun with you and just in general being ya buddy and making ya wait while I "watered the bushes" (hope ya got the gift I sent your way at the end). Kinda wish there were more players in CF like you...willing to show and explain to a newb all that was going on. That makes it much more fun than just being dragged around gaining titles or fleeing from imperials. My new character is already growing up soo... see ya in the fields buddy. You Rawk!

Pralus (Anonymous)Sun 08-Feb-15 05:31 AM
Charter member
#123301, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Piroshar the Hand of the Unseen,..."
In response to Reply #0

Knew it was coming, but hoped it would be a while longer! You were obviously new, so I tried to show you some of the more interesting parts of Thera. Hope you had fun!

ChaoticfleshSun 08-Feb-15 03:59 PM
3 posts
#123309, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Piroshar the Hand of the Unseen,..."
In response to Reply #3

Salutations Dear Singer... yeah it's been coming for some time. I was so close to con-death that I almost felt like I could no longer enjoy going round without having to watch my back every single step and that kinda took the fun out of the character. But, I really did appreciate the time we got to spend together as Heralds just running 'round seeing new things. I've learned so much from you and the other Heralds. My thanks for all your help, buddy. See ya in the realms...

Heaghul (Anonymous)Fri 06-Feb-15 07:33 PM
Charter member
#123268, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Piroshar the Hand of the Unseen,..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, I think you learned a lot with Piroshar. More than most with their early chars. Enjoyed interacting with you, good job and GLWYN!

ChaoticfleshFri 06-Feb-15 09:48 PM
3 posts
#123270, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Piroshar the Hand of the Unseen,..."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks Bossman. Indeed, I learned tons with this character and I truly did enjoy our interactions. It was great to be in the guild with you. I never expected this character to make it this far, but man o man it was fun. And as a friend told me, my lasting impression upon Thera is knowing that there are more than a few in that guild that I helped get there and they are still running 'round picking pockets. HAH. See ya in the realms.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123266 Previous topic | Next topic