Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Piroshar the Hand of the Unseen, Storyteller of the Inn
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=123266
123266, (DELETED) [HERALD] Piroshar the Hand of the Unseen, Storyteller of the Inn
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Feb 6 18:14:47 2015

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Piroshar perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:318
123310, Sorry to see this
Posted by Hurk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Glad I got to show you around some, kill some dragans, and just generally have fun, hope you enjoyed yourself, and will be back again. My times have slowed work is picking up. See you in the fields
123318, RE: Sorry to see this
Posted by Chaoticflesh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hurk thank you so much for taking time to show me around. Even when my character was young you always found time to show me neat things and help me grow...and die. LOL Hunting dragons was so much fun with you and just in general being ya buddy and making ya wait while I "watered the bushes" (hope ya got the gift I sent your way at the end). Kinda wish there were more players in CF like you...willing to show and explain to a newb all that was going on. That makes it much more fun than just being dragged around gaining titles or fleeing from imperials. My new character is already growing up soo... see ya in the fields buddy. You Rawk!
123301, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Piroshar the Hand of the Unseen, Storyteller of the Inn
Posted by Pralus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Knew it was coming, but hoped it would be a while longer! You were obviously new, so I tried to show you some of the more interesting parts of Thera. Hope you had fun!
123309, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Piroshar the Hand of the Unseen, Storyteller of the Inn
Salutations Dear Singer... yeah it's been coming for some time. I was so close to con-death that I almost felt like I could no longer enjoy going round without having to watch my back every single step and that kinda took the fun out of the character. But, I really did appreciate the time we got to spend together as Heralds just running 'round seeing new things. I've learned so much from you and the other Heralds. My thanks for all your help, buddy. See ya in the realms...
123268, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Piroshar the Hand of the Unseen, Storyteller of the Inn
Posted by Heaghul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I think you learned a lot with Piroshar. More than most with their early chars. Enjoyed interacting with you, good job and GLWYN!

123270, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Piroshar the Hand of the Unseen, Storyteller of the Inn
Thanks Bossman. Indeed, I learned tons with this character and I truly did enjoy our interactions. It was great to be in the guild with you. I never expected this character to make it this far, but man o man it was fun. And as a friend told me, my lasting impression upon Thera is knowing that there are more than a few in that guild that I helped get there and they are still running 'round picking pockets. HAH. See ya in the realms.