Subject: "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Iulimato the Favored Magus of the D..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123157
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 31-Jan-15 08:35 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123157, "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Iulimato the Favored Magus of the Design, Imperial Citizen"

Sat Jan 31 19:33:41 2015

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Iulimato perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:254

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kregan (Anonymous)Sun 01-Feb-15 07:20 PM
Charter member
#123165, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Iulimato the Favored Magus of t..."
In response to Reply #0

I almost didnt log on yesterday because I had alot of stuff going down, but glad I did. Really enjoyed having you around and was glad you went down kicking and screaming. It took me a little while to realise exactly what had happened. First I didnt even know you had died so was asking for shields, but everything made sense after I died and saw you in the palace.

And just so you know what I was giggling about when we were getting the levels on Kiadana. I was emoting drawing stuff all over your face while you were sleeping. You ended up with a mustaches, massive eylashes, a monobrow and finally a cats nose and whiskers. We fondly called our creation a "Cird".

All the best for whatever is next.

AdeglicfhSun 01-Feb-15 01:04 PM
Member since 08th Aug 2009
33 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123163, "Thanks for some fun runs and aid, see you around n/t"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sun 01-Feb-15 01:07 PM

n/t

Serrkal (Anonymous)Sun 01-Feb-15 01:49 AM
Charter member
#123159, "YAY! No more quicksand!"
In response to Reply #0

Seeing who you were on the other forums, was the draw of hell trips the deciding factor to go Empire?

I still can't believe how the amount of luck that went your way, I was so determined to kill you but now I can't

What are you thoughts on the current state of Empire? RE: Empire can attack anyone/anywhere.

Magner (Anonymous)Sat 31-Jan-15 09:03 PM
Charter member
#123158, "Whoa! Didn't realize you were burning through the con. ..."
In response to Reply #0

I've gotta say the fact that you didn't use quicksand for most of your character and then you learned it later worked out to be a pretty effective death trap. I did not expect that one bit. Enjoyed the fighting even if the numbers were usually lopsided . Good work hope you had fun and will enjoy what you do next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123157 Previous topic | Next topic