Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Iulimato the Favored Magus of the Design, Imperial Citizen
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=123157
123157, (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Iulimato the Favored Magus of the Design, Imperial Citizen
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jan 31 19:33:41 2015

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Iulimato perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:254
123165, RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Iulimato the Favored Magus of the Design, Imperial Citizen
Posted by Kregan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I almost didnt log on yesterday because I had alot of stuff going down, but glad I did. Really enjoyed having you around and was glad you went down kicking and screaming. It took me a little while to realise exactly what had happened. First I didnt even know you had died so was asking for shields, but everything made sense after I died and saw you in the palace.

And just so you know what I was giggling about when we were getting the levels on Kiadana. I was emoting drawing stuff all over your face while you were sleeping. You ended up with a mustaches, massive eylashes, a monobrow and finally a cats nose and whiskers. We fondly called our creation a "Cird".

All the best for whatever is next.
123163, Thanks for some fun runs and aid, see you around n/t
Posted by Adeglicfh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
123159, YAY! No more quicksand!
Posted by Serrkal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Seeing who you were on the other forums, was the draw of hell trips the deciding factor to go Empire?

I still can't believe how the amount of luck that went your way, I was so determined to kill you but now I can't :(

What are you thoughts on the current state of Empire? RE: Empire can attack anyone/anywhere.

123158, Whoa! Didn't realize you were burning through the con. Nice echoes
Posted by Magner on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've gotta say the fact that you didn't use quicksand for most of your character and then you learned it later worked out to be a pretty effective death trap. I did not expect that one bit. Enjoyed the fighting even if the numbers were usually lopsided ;). Good work hope you had fun and will enjoy what you do next.