Subject: "(DELETED) [SCARAB] Ruehl the Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123111
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 26-Jan-15 10:44 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123111, "(DELETED) [SCARAB] Ruehl the Master of Changelings"

Mon Jan 26 21:42:09 2015

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Ruehl perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:shapeshifter
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCARAB, the Cult of the Scarab
Hours:33

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I play a terrible Scarab., Dallevian, 26-Jan-15 10:50 PM, #1
     Reply Wow..., Torak, 27-Jan-15 03:38 AM, #2
     Reply Not true, def/off, Dallevian, 27-Jan-15 09:35 AM, #5
     Reply Mongoose is insanely underrated., Anti-Hero, 27-Jan-15 04:54 AM, #3
     Reply that's what I remember mongoose being as well, Dallevian, 27-Jan-15 09:34 AM, #4
     Reply RE: I play a terrible Scarab., Tsalantha (Anonymous), 27-Jan-15 01:33 PM, #6
          Reply Feel bad for you., Dallevian, 27-Jan-15 01:42 PM, #7

DallevianMon 26-Jan-15 10:50 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123112, "I play a terrible Scarab."
In response to Reply #0

Yeesh, that was horrible, but I simply don't mesh with the cabal ideologue.

I would have tried more but lemur is a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE defensive major form.

Imms, I thought you retooled defense major? My 2nd tier clouded leopard was nearly as good as sifaka lemur, which is bad and was bad. Half of target attacks were not dodged. I remember having a mongoose 12 or so years ago and it was the bidness.

To all future shapeshifters, lemur is worth deleting or rerolling for something, anything else.

TorakTue 27-Jan-15 02:58 AM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123113, "Wow..."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Tue 27-Jan-15 03:38 AM

Hero in 30 hours and in the Cult.... musta been hard toughing it out

edit: Sorry, that came out pretty ####ish. Just giving you a hard time considering you didn't have the lemur for more than an hour or so. Best of luck with the next.

DallevianTue 27-Jan-15 09:35 AM
1639 posts
#123116, "Not true, def/off"
In response to Reply #2

I had lemur for 5 ranks or so and put it in action as much as I could, throwing myself at a few ragers and rangers

Anti-HeroTue 27-Jan-15 04:54 AM
Member since 19th Sep 2013
64 posts
#123114, "Mongoose is insanely underrated."
In response to Reply #1

If you have and make great use of ABS, mongoose can be an absolute slaughterhouse. You do not want a group to come raiding with a prepared mongoose with them, in group fights it's more boss than armadillo imo.

Lemur just never seemed that nice to me, Its supposed to be like a mongoose but it sure didn't feel like my last one.

I've had all the defense forms. Some are easier, more convenient, or more stable....but mongoose was by far the most fun I have played with.

DallevianTue 27-Jan-15 09:34 AM
1639 posts
#123115, "that's what I remember mongoose being as well"
In response to Reply #3

that is, until I found out I didn't dodge near as many target skills and communes as I thought I should

Tsalantha (Anonymous)Tue 27-Jan-15 01:33 PM
Charter member
#123118, "RE: I play a terrible Scarab."
In response to Reply #1

Didn't know you well but without you I expect to be stuck at level 43 for a long time. I did die after our ranking session that gave me 20,000 exp without levelling, as expected, and being wanted was back where I started.

Other than self ranking for about 5-10 hours per level I can't see a way for me to rank now. Too many profane and too few pure!

DallevianTue 27-Jan-15 01:42 PM
1639 posts
#123119, "Feel bad for you."
In response to Reply #6

I would love to have ranked you! But when you and me only get a handful of hours a week and those barely overlap, well, them's the (bad) breaks.

Keep it up and enjoy the character!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123111 Previous topic | Next topic