Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCARAB] Ruehl the Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=123111
123111, (DELETED) [SCARAB] Ruehl the Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jan 26 21:42:09 2015

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Ruehl perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:shapeshifter
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCARAB, the Cult of the Scarab
Hours:33
123112, I play a terrible Scarab.
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeesh, that was horrible, but I simply don't mesh with the cabal ideologue.

I would have tried more but lemur is a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE defensive major form.

Imms, I thought you retooled defense major? My 2nd tier clouded leopard was nearly as good as sifaka lemur, which is bad and was bad. Half of target attacks were not dodged. I remember having a mongoose 12 or so years ago and it was the bidness.

To all future shapeshifters, lemur is worth deleting or rerolling for something, anything else.
123113, Wow...
Posted by Torak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hero in 30 hours and in the Cult.... musta been hard toughing it out ;)

edit: Sorry, that came out pretty ####ish. Just giving you a hard time considering you didn't have the lemur for more than an hour or so. Best of luck with the next.
123116, Not true, def/off
I had lemur for 5 ranks or so and put it in action as much as I could, throwing myself at a few ragers and rangers
123114, Mongoose is insanely underrated.
Posted by Anti-Hero on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If you have and make great use of ABS, mongoose can be an absolute slaughterhouse. You do not want a group to come raiding with a prepared mongoose with them, in group fights it's more boss than armadillo imo.

Lemur just never seemed that nice to me, Its supposed to be like a mongoose but it sure didn't feel like my last one.

I've had all the defense forms. Some are easier, more convenient, or more stable....but mongoose was by far the most fun I have played with.
123115, that's what I remember mongoose being as well
that is, until I found out I didn't dodge near as many target skills and communes as I thought I should
123118, RE: I play a terrible Scarab.
Posted by Tsalantha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Didn't know you well but without you I expect to be stuck at level 43 for a long time. I did die after our ranking session that gave me 20,000 exp without levelling, as expected, and being wanted was back where I started.

Other than self ranking for about 5-10 hours per level I can't see a way for me to rank now. Too many profane and too few pure!
123119, Feel bad for you.
I would love to have ranked you! But when you and me only get a handful of hours a week and those barely overlap, well, them's the (bad) breaks.

Keep it up and enjoy the character!