Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kalinthos the Beacon of Dedication..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123011
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 17-Jan-15 11:52 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123011, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kalinthos the Beacon of Dedication, Marshall of the Fortress"

Sat Jan 17 10:51:42 2015

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Kalinthos perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:174

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Marshall, Caellyon (Anonymous), 24-Jan-15 11:25 PM, #6
Reply Farewell!, Kalinthos (Anonymous), 19-Jan-15 09:52 AM, #3
Reply RE: Farewell!, Keara (Anonymous), 19-Jan-15 12:21 PM, #4
Reply Farewell, Yllonis (Anonymous), 24-Jan-15 09:08 PM, #5
Reply You were fantastic, Rayihn, 19-Jan-15 07:01 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kalinthos the Beacon of Dedica..., Von (Anonymous), 19-Jan-15 02:36 AM, #1

Caellyon (Anonymous)Sat 24-Jan-15 11:25 PM
Charter member
#123070, "Marshall"
In response to Reply #0

Was a good ride. You were one of the Fortress members that was already hero while I was ranking up. It was great to see you evolve as you got Maran and then Marshall. Definitely looking forwards to you next, whenever that will be.

Good luck and thanks.

Kalinthos (Anonymous)Mon 19-Jan-15 09:52 AM
Charter member
#123025, "Farewell!"
In response to Reply #0

Work made me delete. Time dwindling now, and I'll be on a business trip for two+ weeks starting a few days. I'm crushed at work now, but here's a short goodbye.

Baer - Never had a Baer follower. Heard so much good, so much bad. I sure didn't see the bad. Every interaction was great, I never felt overrewarded in any way, which made the rewards I got thrilling. A deft hand at interaction, never too much to be intrusive, but always seemingly noticing things that I wanted noticed. It was awesome. Thank you!

Fort - Not much of a Fort player, but I was impressed by almost everybody. More courage than I expected.

Empire - Some I had total respect for, some I just didn't. It gets old seeing a warrior and healer never apart, I don't care what the realities of the situation were. It stank to high heaven. Reegun was nasty, and well played.

Outlander - I hate spores. That is all.

Great game, and thanks again to those who make it what it is. Now, back to work.

Keara (Anonymous)Mon 19-Jan-15 12:21 PM
Charter member
#123026, "RE: Farewell!"
In response to Reply #3

Enjoyed the interactions we had. Never felt you were anything but good at being good.

Hope work goes well, best of luck with whatever is your next. Just keep in mind, by the time you come back, the inevitable EVIL swing will be full bore, so being a goodie again sounds like a great idea. Just saying.

Yllonis (Anonymous)Sat 24-Jan-15 09:08 PM
Charter member
#123061, "Farewell"
In response to Reply #3

I had fun getting to run around with you. I like the RP I saw, and overall a good job.

GLWYN

RayihnMon 19-Jan-15 07:01 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123024, "You were fantastic"
In response to Reply #0

Quiet and under the radar to start but after getting leadership you stepped up so impressively. I figured the downside to that was that you were playing more and probably giving up some rl things that needed you and so I also figured I wouldn't be fortunate enough to have you as a leader for very long.

No matter what, I appreciated this stint. You should consider the pbf - there's a hilarious compliment from Yuolud in there.

Von (Anonymous)Mon 19-Jan-15 02:36 AM
Charter member
#123022, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kalinthos the Beacon of Dedica..."
In response to Reply #0

Ugh! That blows. I think we grew up together in the Fortress and were 'leaderized'at pretty much the same moment when Fortress was somewhat underdog. And look at it now! Unfortunately, also while we grew up, our times didn't match all that much, but together we did some great stuff. GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123011 Previous topic | Next topic