Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kalinthos the Beacon of Dedication, Marshall of the Fortress
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=123011
123011, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kalinthos the Beacon of Dedication, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jan 17 10:51:42 2015

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Kalinthos perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:174
123070, Marshall
Posted by Caellyon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Was a good ride. You were one of the Fortress members that was already hero while I was ranking up. It was great to see you evolve as you got Maran and then Marshall. Definitely looking forwards to you next, whenever that will be.

Good luck and thanks.
123025, Farewell!
Posted by Kalinthos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Work made me delete. Time dwindling now, and I'll be on a business trip for two+ weeks starting a few days. I'm crushed at work now, but here's a short goodbye.

Baer - Never had a Baer follower. Heard so much good, so much bad. I sure didn't see the bad. Every interaction was great, I never felt overrewarded in any way, which made the rewards I got thrilling. A deft hand at interaction, never too much to be intrusive, but always seemingly noticing things that I wanted noticed. It was awesome. Thank you!

Fort - Not much of a Fort player, but I was impressed by almost everybody. More courage than I expected.

Empire - Some I had total respect for, some I just didn't. It gets old seeing a warrior and healer never apart, I don't care what the realities of the situation were. It stank to high heaven. Reegun was nasty, and well played.

Outlander - I hate spores. That is all.

Great game, and thanks again to those who make it what it is. Now, back to work.
123026, RE: Farewell!
Posted by Keara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed the interactions we had. Never felt you were anything but good at being good.

Hope work goes well, best of luck with whatever is your next. Just keep in mind, by the time you come back, the inevitable EVIL swing will be full bore, so being a goodie again sounds like a great idea. Just saying. :)
123061, Farewell
Posted by Yllonis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had fun getting to run around with you. I like the RP I saw, and overall a good job.

GLWYN
123024, You were fantastic
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Quiet and under the radar to start but after getting leadership you stepped up so impressively. I figured the downside to that was that you were playing more and probably giving up some rl things that needed you and so I also figured I wouldn't be fortunate enough to have you as a leader for very long.

No matter what, I appreciated this stint. You should consider the pbf - there's a hilarious compliment from Yuolud in there.
123022, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kalinthos the Beacon of Dedica...
Posted by Von on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ugh! That blows. I think we grew up together in the Fortress and were 'leaderized'at pretty much the same moment when Fortress was somewhat underdog. And look at it now! :) Unfortunately, also while we grew up, our times didn't match all that much, but together we did some great stuff. GLWYN