Subject: "(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Mmachadin Diopravimts the Steel-H..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122851
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 06-Jan-15 04:50 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122851, "(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Mmachadin Diopravimts the Steel-Hooved Protector, Provost Magistrate"

Tue Jan 6 15:48:49 2015

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Mmachadin perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:486

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I speak fluent Bull!, Regrag (Anonymous), 09-Jan-15 09:00 AM, #14
Reply RE: I speak fluent Bull! ya ya did , Mmachadin (Anonymous), 13-Jan-15 07:02 AM, #17
Reply Backhanded Compliment, Bemused, 07-Jan-15 11:52 PM, #12
Reply RE: Backhanded Compliment, Mmachadin (Anonymous), 07-Jan-15 11:57 PM, #13
Reply Good job all around. (nt), Umiron, 07-Jan-15 10:33 PM, #8
Reply RE: Good job all around. (nt), Mms gradin (Anonymous), 08-Jan-15 12:23 AM, #10
Reply Hey., Haraji Oneiras (Anonymous), 07-Jan-15 05:01 PM, #7
Reply RE: Hey., Mms gradin (Anonymous), 08-Jan-15 12:21 AM, #9
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Mmachadin Diopravimts the Ste..., Mmachadin (Anonymous), 06-Jan-15 04:53 PM, #1
     Reply You were nice, for a pig. :) n/t, Doof, 07-Jan-15 04:49 AM, #2
     Reply RE: You were nice, for a pig. :) n/t, Mmachadin (Anonymous), 07-Jan-15 11:46 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Mmachadin Diopravimts the Ste..., Throndin (Anonymous), 07-Jan-15 07:47 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Mmachadin Diopravimts the Ste..., Mmachadin (Anonymous), 07-Jan-15 02:00 PM, #5
     Reply Stubburn arsed Hiefer!, Ysaloerye, 07-Jan-15 11:16 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Stubburn arsed Hiefer!, Mmachadin (Anonymous), 07-Jan-15 02:01 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Mmachadin Diopravimts the Ste..., Scarabaeus, 12-Jan-15 11:12 AM, #15
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Mmachadin Diopravimts the Ste..., Mmachadin (Anonymous), 12-Jan-15 03:00 PM, #16
          Reply I wondered who they were gonna pick, nice to see it was..., KoeKhaos, 13-Jan-15 07:23 AM, #18
     Reply Good bantering, Liantae (Anonymous), 13-Jan-15 03:52 PM, #19

Regrag (Anonymous)Fri 09-Jan-15 09:00 AM
Charter member
#122885, "I speak fluent Bull!"
In response to Reply #0

Damnit man, we had some fun times. Hate it I left you hanging, but was just tired of sitting in place all the time facing the same odds as you! Interacted with you quite a bit with my current as well, and could tell you had grown alot and were a perfect provost. Glad you stuck it out to the end, it was just to painful to try and con death a dwarf healer against all odds! Glad you had fun and good luck with your next!

Mmachadin (Anonymous)Tue 13-Jan-15 07:02 AM
Charter member
#122946, "RE: I speak fluent Bull! ya ya did "
In response to Reply #14

Man we took it in the rear sometimes it came to a shock to mr
When you deleted I couldn't stop then! probably the best five hundred hours it turned into I love your character and probably future ones we ruled
That ####! lol love me some regreg

BemusedWed 07-Jan-15 11:52 PM
Member since 15th Oct 2013
665 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122870, "Backhanded Compliment"
In response to Reply #0

This character was one in a million. I remember grouping with you AGES ago when you had just joined Tribunal. I also remember thinking how "utterly new" you seemed (which disappointed me at the time because a lowbie mage loves a tough warrior groupie). 99.9999% of these types of characters would not go on to be Provost and live to nearly 500 hours.

So please take the above as a compliment. You definitely had a net positive effect on CF.

Mmachadin (Anonymous)Wed 07-Jan-15 11:57 PM
Charter member
#122871, "RE: Backhanded Compliment"
In response to Reply #12

I am not new just returning never thought I would make provost I tried hard to make the spire. Grow from where I was left with regret and ryliumn I did what I could always tried to role play and take names

UmironWed 07-Jan-15 10:33 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122866, "Good job all around. (nt)"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Mms gradin (Anonymous)Wed 07-Jan-15 11:45 PM
Charter member
#122868, "RE: Good job all around. (nt)"
In response to Reply #8
Edited on Thu 08-Jan-15 12:23 AM

Thanks I wasn't really sure how you wanted to take the spire for we never met but I figured if I was doing bad you would boot me
we need more of Umiron in the spire

Haraji Oneiras (Anonymous)Wed 07-Jan-15 05:01 PM
Charter member
#122864, "Hey."
In response to Reply #0

Sometimes I feel I'm surrounded exclusively by cold, detached, calculating players who have valid RP, say the right phrases, know how to explore and PK but have no idea about having fun, or bringing fun to others.

Well you were the opposite of that. Made my time in the game more enjoyable. Good luck with your next.

P.S. Advice, don't use any scaredy socials as a mino! You don't know fear! Especially since factually you were fearless. Ouch. Us your poor groupmates all needed to wear yellow pants.

Mms gradin (Anonymous)Wed 07-Jan-15 11:43 PM
Charter member
#122867, "RE: Hey."
In response to Reply #7
Edited on Thu 08-Jan-15 12:21 AM

Thanks you were fun too and brought a lot of fun to the spire let alone your knowledge of the game you and throndin got it maybe vindicator?!!!! provost!
Have at it and have fun thats part of the
Game

Mmachadin (Anonymous)Tue 06-Jan-15 04:53 PM
Charter member
#122852, "RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Mmachadin Diopravimts the Ste..."
In response to Reply #0

Long character started off fun but in the end a chore countless full loots and staggering numbers at one time there was six outlanders to my one. You can defiantly tell people jump bandwagons. to all that made this character fun thanks special shout out to Regreg and Throndin anyways thanks to the imm staff

DoofWed 07-Jan-15 04:49 AM
Member since 03rd Dec 2009
200 posts
#122854, "You were nice, for a pig. :) n/t"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Wed 07-Jan-15 04:49 AM

Mmachadin (Anonymous)Wed 07-Jan-15 11:46 PM
Charter member
#122869, "RE: You were nice, for a pig. :) n/t"
In response to Reply #2

Thanks

Throndin (Anonymous)Wed 07-Jan-15 07:47 AM
Charter member
#122855, "RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Mmachadin Diopravimts the Ste..."
In response to Reply #1

Oh No! I was really hooping this would have held out longer and you would have gotten an age death. I know you were close to both. I actually knew you as another character (who is dead already), but I wont say who I was until Throndin is dead and gone. I just wanted to say thank you for putting your faith in me. I am glad at least one person likes me.

My first person was an enemy of yours and I saw you as just another dumb tribunal. When I got to be on the same side as you I realized it was much different. You always took those full loots in stride and from what I saw never went OOC. You could put out serious damage, but you were made of glass. It is sad to see you go so quickly from the spire, but I wish you great luck with your next.

P.S. I will do my best to follow your wishes in the future of the spire.

Mmachadin (Anonymous)Wed 07-Jan-15 02:00 PM
Charter member
#122860, "RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Mmachadin Diopravimts the Ste..."
In response to Reply #3

Thanks ya I tried really hard not to bitch about the full Loots and just kept marchin good character the spire is in your hands now

YsaloeryeWed 07-Jan-15 11:16 AM
Member since 09th Apr 2006
315 posts
#122857, "Stubburn arsed Hiefer!"
In response to Reply #1

You definitely were on the beatdown side of things quite a bit, but kudos to sticking it out. I liked the Mmach..mmachine! You pulled off some good defenses and good retrievals against a nasty range.
Solid Trib in my book.

Mmachadin (Anonymous)Wed 07-Jan-15 02:01 PM
Charter member
#122861, "RE: Stubburn arsed Hiefer!"
In response to Reply #4

Ha thanks Yso that means a lot coming from you

ScarabaeusMon 12-Jan-15 11:12 AM
Member since 19th Feb 2011
1524 posts
#122937, "RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Mmachadin Diopravimts the Ste..."
In response to Reply #1

You were voted in by the immortals for a free PBF (provided by another player). Enjoy!

Mmachadin (Anonymous)Mon 12-Jan-15 03:00 PM
Charter member
#122939, "RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Mmachadin Diopravimts the Ste..."
In response to Reply #15

That's really cool thanks guys

KoeKhaosTue 13-Jan-15 07:23 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
400 posts
#122947, "I wondered who they were gonna pick, nice to see it was..."
In response to Reply #16

GLWYN!

Liantae (Anonymous)Tue 13-Jan-15 03:52 PM
Charter member
#122951, "Good bantering"
In response to Reply #1

If I had ever understood what you said at least, the bantering would've been good. I hope you took all my ####-talk as RP because that was the intent, some off it might have been a bit rough though.

Anyway, for a long time you seemed to REALLY avoid me. Loging in when I was on, and then loging out before I could even get to you. I'm guessing it must've been RL reasons since after a month or two that changed, a lot. Suddenly you were always up for a fight and never avoiding me.

Sucks when a char becomes a chore. I hope you find something fun soon and return to CF in a new incarnation.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122851 Previous topic | Next topic