Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Mmachadin Diopravimts the Steel-Hooved Protector, Provost Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=122851
122851, (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Mmachadin Diopravimts the Steel-Hooved Protector, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jan 6 15:48:49 2015

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Mmachadin perished, never to return.
Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:486
122885, I speak fluent Bull!
Posted by Regrag on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damnit man, we had some fun times. Hate it I left you hanging, but was just tired of sitting in place all the time facing the same odds as you! Interacted with you quite a bit with my current as well, and could tell you had grown alot and were a perfect provost. Glad you stuck it out to the end, it was just to painful to try and con death a dwarf healer against all odds! Glad you had fun and good luck with your next!
122946, RE: I speak fluent Bull! ya ya did
Posted by Mmachadin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man we took it in the rear sometimes it came to a shock to mr
When you deleted I couldn't stop then! probably the best five hundred hours it turned into I love your character and probably future ones we ruled
That ####! lol love me some regreg
122870, Backhanded Compliment
Posted by Bemused on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This character was one in a million. I remember grouping with you AGES ago when you had just joined Tribunal. I also remember thinking how "utterly new" you seemed (which disappointed me at the time because a lowbie mage loves a tough warrior groupie). 99.9999% of these types of characters would not go on to be Provost and live to nearly 500 hours.

So please take the above as a compliment. You definitely had a net positive effect on CF.
122871, RE: Backhanded Compliment
I am not new just returning never thought I would make provost I tried hard to make the spire. Grow from where I was left with regret and ryliumn I did what I could :) always tried to role play and take names
122866, Good job all around. (nt)
Posted by Umiron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
122868, RE: Good job all around. (nt)
Posted by Mms gradin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks I wasn't really sure how you wanted to take the spire for we never met but I figured if I was doing bad you would boot me
:) we need more of Umiron in the spire
122864, Hey.
Posted by Haraji Oneiras on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sometimes I feel I'm surrounded exclusively by cold, detached, calculating players who have valid RP, say the right phrases, know how to explore and PK but have no idea about having fun, or bringing fun to others.

Well you were the opposite of that. Made my time in the game more enjoyable. Good luck with your next.

P.S. Advice, don't use any scaredy socials as a mino! You don't know fear! Especially since factually you were fearless. Ouch. Us your poor groupmates all needed to wear yellow pants.
122867, RE: Hey.
Posted by Mms gradin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks you were fun too and brought a lot of fun to the spire let alone your knowledge of the game you and throndin got it maybe vindicator?!!!! provost!
Have at it and have fun thats part of the
Game
122852, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Mmachadin Diopravimts the Steel-Hooved Protector, Provost Magistrate
Long character started off fun but in the end a chore countless full loots and staggering numbers at one time there was six outlanders to my one. You can defiantly tell people jump bandwagons. to all that made this character fun thanks special shout out to Regreg and Throndin anyways thanks to the imm staff
122854, You were nice, for a pig. :) n/t
Posted by Doof on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
122869, RE: You were nice, for a pig. :) n/t
122855, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Mmachadin Diopravimts the Steel-Hooved Protector, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Throndin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh No! I was really hooping this would have held out longer and you would have gotten an age death. I know you were close to both. I actually knew you as another character (who is dead already), but I wont say who I was until Throndin is dead and gone. I just wanted to say thank you for putting your faith in me. I am glad at least one person likes me. :)

My first person was an enemy of yours and I saw you as just another dumb tribunal. When I got to be on the same side as you I realized it was much different. You always took those full loots in stride and from what I saw never went OOC. You could put out serious damage, but you were made of glass. It is sad to see you go so quickly from the spire, but I wish you great luck with your next.

P.S. I will do my best to follow your wishes in the future of the spire.
122860, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Mmachadin Diopravimts the Steel-Hooved Protector, Provost Magistrate
Thanks ya I tried really hard not to bitch about the full Loots and just kept marchin good character the spire is in your hands now
122857, Stubburn arsed Hiefer!
Posted by Ysaloerye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You definitely were on the beatdown side of things quite a bit, but kudos to sticking it out. I liked the Mmach..mmachine! You pulled off some good defenses and good retrievals against a nasty range.
Solid Trib in my book.
122861, RE: Stubburn arsed Hiefer!
Ha thanks Yso that means a lot coming from you :)
122937, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Mmachadin Diopravimts the Steel-Hooved Protector, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Scarabaeus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were voted in by the immortals for a free PBF (provided by another player). Enjoy!
122939, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Mmachadin Diopravimts the Steel-Hooved Protector, Provost Magistrate
That's really cool thanks guys :)
122947, I wondered who they were gonna pick, nice to see it was you!
Posted by KoeKhaos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
GLWYN!
122951, Good bantering
Posted by Liantae on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If I had ever understood what you said at least, the bantering would've been good. I hope you took all my ####-talk as RP because that was the intent, some off it might have been a bit rough though.

Anyway, for a long time you seemed to REALLY avoid me. Loging in when I was on, and then loging out before I could even get to you. I'm guessing it must've been RL reasons since after a month or two that changed, a lot. Suddenly you were always up for a fight and never avoiding me.

Sucks when a char becomes a chore. I hope you find something fun soon and return to CF in a new incarnation.