Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Talindaeth the Hand of An Imm..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #118184
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 01-Dec-13 11:28 AM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17188 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#118184, "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Talindaeth the Hand of An Immortal, Initiate of the Jaguar"

Sun Dec 1 10:24:20 2013

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Talindaeth perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:shaman
Level:47
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:210

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Hi., Einrai (Anonymous), 01-Dec-13 10:17 PM, #6
Reply You will be missed, Ishtugar (Anonymous), 01-Dec-13 04:48 PM, #3
Reply Thanks..., Welverin, 01-Dec-13 07:47 PM, #4
Reply Any opinions on the two paths you had? Nt , Demos, 01-Dec-13 04:45 PM, #2
Reply RE: Any opinions on the two paths you had? Nt , Welverin, 01-Dec-13 07:52 PM, #5
Reply Well played, Yuolud (Anonymous), 01-Dec-13 03:46 PM, #1

Einrai (Anonymous)Sun 01-Dec-13 10:17 PM
Charter member
#118214, "Hi."
In response to Reply #0

You seemed so much annoyed when I wouldn't completely write off raiding because of you! Ironically, I expect good outlanders to have more leeway in good-vs-good fighting, while good tribunals get more leeway in working with evil cabalmates.

Anyway, I'm not a paladin dammit! We're in enemy cabals, best I can do is using nonlethal force.

Hope there weren't any OOC gripes.

Ishtugar (Anonymous)Sun 01-Dec-13 04:48 PM
Charter member
#118207, "You will be missed"
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed our fights. You were very active. Thumbs up.
GLWYN

WelverinSun 01-Dec-13 07:47 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#118211, "Thanks..."
In response to Reply #3

Always liked our fights. I think you had the best of me more than I you... Impressed with your choice of weapons and how well you seemed to be doing.

DemosSun 01-Dec-13 04:45 PM
Member since 20th Apr 2003
211 posts
#118206, "Any opinions on the two paths you had? Nt "
In response to Reply #0

Nt

WelverinSun 01-Dec-13 07:52 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
#118212, "RE: Any opinions on the two paths you had? Nt "
In response to Reply #2

I had the Angelic one and Divine Anger. I liked them both, but Divine anger sure got me more kills than the other after I got into the 40's. I think I still needed more notes on what each actually did. I think I expected more from Celestial Choir than I got, but it was nice. Definitely felt harder to kill when I had Aspect of the Angel up, Celestial choir as good for slowing folks down if you could place it right, but they were pretty fragile. Divine Anger had two clinching communes. All seeing Eye, and the one that sent the smite from afar. Probably should rely on someone with more notes because my details arent the greatest.

Yuolud (Anonymous)Sun 01-Dec-13 03:46 PM
Charter member
#118199, "Well played"
In response to Reply #0

Cold, deadly, aloof, a lone wolf, and committed completely to fightin evil and the enemies of th' Tree.

I regret I didn't do more to help ye, but it was hard t' reach past th' Outlander individualism, and that one time timing didn't work out.

OOC:
Had no idea who the player was -- well done. Excellent RP.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #118184 Previous topic | Next topic