Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Talindaeth the Hand of An Immortal, Initiate of the Jaguar
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=118184
118184, (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Talindaeth the Hand of An Immortal, Initiate of the Jaguar
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Dec 1 10:24:20 2013

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Talindaeth perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:shaman
Level:47
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:210
118214, Hi.
Posted by Einrai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You seemed so much annoyed when I wouldn't completely write off raiding because of you! Ironically, I expect good outlanders to have more leeway in good-vs-good fighting, while good tribunals get more leeway in working with evil cabalmates.

Anyway, I'm not a paladin dammit! We're in enemy cabals, best I can do is using nonlethal force.

Hope there weren't any OOC gripes.
118207, You will be missed
Posted by Ishtugar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed our fights. You were very active. Thumbs up.
GLWYN
118211, Thanks...
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Always liked our fights. I think you had the best of me more than I you... Impressed with your choice of weapons and how well you seemed to be doing.
118206, Any opinions on the two paths you had? Nt
Posted by Demos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nt
118212, RE: Any opinions on the two paths you had? Nt
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had the Angelic one and Divine Anger. I liked them both, but Divine anger sure got me more kills than the other after I got into the 40's. I think I still needed more notes on what each actually did. I think I expected more from Celestial Choir than I got, but it was nice. Definitely felt harder to kill when I had Aspect of the Angel up, Celestial choir as good for slowing folks down if you could place it right, but they were pretty fragile. Divine Anger had two clinching communes. All seeing Eye, and the one that sent the smite from afar. Probably should rely on someone with more notes because my details arent the greatest.
118199, Well played
Posted by Yuolud on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Cold, deadly, aloof, a lone wolf, and committed completely to fightin evil and the enemies of th' Tree.

I regret I didn't do more to help ye, but it was hard t' reach past th' Outlander individualism, and that one time timing didn't work out.

OOC:
Had no idea who the player was -- well done. Excellent RP.