Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ildilintra the Passionate Champion..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #118066
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 22-Nov-13 05:03 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17188 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#118066, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ildilintra the Passionate Champion of the Downtrodden, Provincial Magistrate"

Fri Nov 22 15:56:50 2013

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Ildilintra perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:238

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Klibendon (Anonymous)Mon 25-Nov-13 06:09 PM
Charter member
#118109, "Good Char."
In response to Reply #0

I really enjoyed our chats and the large majority of our interactions in general. There were also however, those times where I was like... wtf? I'll save the comments about wtf for when I die but truly, some of those raids were insane. You really taught me that champion pallies could be pretty darn tough. Great job over all and GLWYN.

Keara (Anonymous)Mon 25-Nov-13 10:36 AM
Charter member
#118092, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #0

You were patient showing me things, appreciated. And I navigated the one maze but couldn't get the thing on my own. But I got there.

Solid character from what I saw. Good luck with your next one.

Deaer (Anonymous)Mon 25-Nov-13 12:01 AM
Charter member
#118085, "Really fun to run around with."
In response to Reply #0

I wish we ran around a little bit more together.
Good luck with your next.

MendosSun 24-Nov-13 11:02 PM
Member since 16th Oct 2013
180 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#118084, "Quite enjoyed our talks."
In response to Reply #0

They were perfect for breaking up the writing, thinking and research associated with the area stuff I am working on.

The roleplay was also from quite a nice angle, taking a vested interests goodie approach and tying up the Tribunal applications. It was fun, definitely orderly and Tribunal.

I felt bad if we were talking and you were walking into an ambush, I think it happened at least on one occasion and I turned to a couple of heroimms and said: "Ild's walking into a trap at the Huntress, she probably won't escape." Sadly, I don't think you did. I just wanted to stay neutral and not interfere with mortal PK events one way, or another.

Anyway, a successful character, I think, even if you were probably despised by evil applicants and Imperials alike. I hope you enjoyed.

ArvamSun 24-Nov-13 07:40 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
218 posts
#118081, "Big fan..."
In response to Reply #0

I was a big fan of this character. You were always lightly treading a line of pushing the limits of what you could do in Tribunal and getting booted. When you came to me with the "I want to make it hard as hell for an evil to get inducted." I was like "Man that would be awesome, lets see how well this goes."

'lo and behold you pulled it off and had the evils jumping through more and more hoops to get in, even flat out denying one entrance. I was a huge fan of how you didn't give up being a goodie to be a tribbie. I see alot of good aligned tribs conveniently forget about being good aligned sometimes when it's convenient. You didn't. You wanted to avoid fighting the Sunwardens, you avoided helping out evil tribs, and when you weren't on duty you were helping fight evil...as long as it wasn't in town. You pushed a lot of boundaries and that's perfect what any Arvite worth their salt would do. Hope you had fun.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #118066 Previous topic | Next topic