Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ildilintra the Passionate Champion of the Downtrodden, Provincial Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=118066
118066, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ildilintra the Passionate Champion of the Downtrodden, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Nov 22 15:56:50 2013

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Ildilintra perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:238
118109, Good Char.
Posted by Klibendon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed our chats and the large majority of our interactions in general. There were also however, those times where I was like... wtf? I'll save the comments about wtf for when I die but truly, some of those raids were insane. You really taught me that champion pallies could be pretty darn tough. Great job over all and GLWYN.
118092, Thanks
Posted by Keara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were patient showing me things, appreciated. And I navigated the one maze but couldn't get the thing on my own. But I got there.

Solid character from what I saw. Good luck with your next one.
118085, Really fun to run around with.
Posted by Deaer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wish we ran around a little bit more together.
Good luck with your next.
118084, Quite enjoyed our talks.
Posted by Mendos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
They were perfect for breaking up the writing, thinking and research associated with the area stuff I am working on.

The roleplay was also from quite a nice angle, taking a vested interests goodie approach and tying up the Tribunal applications. It was fun, definitely orderly and Tribunal.

I felt bad if we were talking and you were walking into an ambush, I think it happened at least on one occasion and I turned to a couple of heroimms and said: "Ild's walking into a trap at the Huntress, she probably won't escape." Sadly, I don't think you did. I just wanted to stay neutral and not interfere with mortal PK events one way, or another.

Anyway, a successful character, I think, even if you were probably despised by evil applicants and Imperials alike. I hope you enjoyed.
118081, Big fan...
Posted by Arvam on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was a big fan of this character. You were always lightly treading a line of pushing the limits of what you could do in Tribunal and getting booted. When you came to me with the "I want to make it hard as hell for an evil to get inducted." I was like "Man that would be awesome, lets see how well this goes."

'lo and behold you pulled it off and had the evils jumping through more and more hoops to get in, even flat out denying one entrance. I was a huge fan of how you didn't give up being a goodie to be a tribbie. I see alot of good aligned tribs conveniently forget about being good aligned sometimes when it's convenient. You didn't. You wanted to avoid fighting the Sunwardens, you avoided helping out evil tribs, and when you weren't on duty you were helping fight evil...as long as it wasn't in town. You pushed a lot of boundaries and that's perfect what any Arvite worth their salt would do. Hope you had fun.