Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Janstina the Malefic" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117962
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 12-Nov-13 01:18 AM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17188 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117962, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Janstina the Malefic"

Tue Nov 12 00:10:02 2013

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Janstina perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:necromancer
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:77

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Janstina the Malefic, Amatrysti (Anonymous), 13-Nov-13 08:11 PM, #4
Reply So you know I really enjoyed our talks and such., Tesline, 13-Nov-13 11:51 PM, #5
Reply Sorry to everyone's whose time I wasted yet again :(., Tesline, 13-Nov-13 10:31 AM, #1
     Reply Don't hate the haters :), highbutterfly, 13-Nov-13 01:35 PM, #2
     Reply easier said than done. I'm easily baited. n/t, Tesline, 13-Nov-13 11:55 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Sorry to everyone's whose time I wasted yet again :..., Whiysdan, 13-Nov-13 02:44 PM, #3
          Reply Thanks and I figured the votes would be like that. nt, Tesline, 13-Nov-13 11:58 PM, #7

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Wed 13-Nov-13 08:11 PM
Charter member
#117980, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Janstina the Malefic"
In response to Reply #0

Too bad! Was looking forward to engaging you in inevitable combat while enjoying the RP since you would be an off the wall necro. That lends to better RP than the "I want power" angle most of that class adhere to.

TeslineWed 13-Nov-13 11:51 PM
Member since 25th Jun 2010
582 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117981, "So you know I really enjoyed our talks and such."
In response to Reply #4

I was trying to be different than other necros. I was trying to be unspeakably evil with a smile. Janstina didn't want to kill you btw but knew she would have to fight you. Chances are even if she ever got the advantage over you she would of tried to leave you alive but scared.

I've got a single #### to give...and it's just for you.

TeslineWed 13-Nov-13 10:31 AM
582 posts
#117970, "Sorry to everyone's whose time I wasted yet again :(."
In response to Reply #0

I honestly don't have time to play CF. I started a new job and they require me to work roughly 70 hours a week. I also have to keep up with my training so between the two I have no time to play CF. I really wanted this character to work out but sadly it didn't.

I don't understand all the hate I get from qhcf but I guess that comes with being slightly deadly. Anyways I'll likely find time to play again in 7 months.

To the Heralds it was fun.

To everyone else I enjoyed the character.

highbutterflyWed 13-Nov-13 01:35 PM
Member since 24th Aug 2011
364 posts
#117971, "Don't hate the haters :)"
In response to Reply #1

Your characters are always fun and energetic, and you add to the game.

Any in-game experience that remains IC isn't a waste of time; it's why people log in.

Don't hate the haters, just ignore them as they deserve

TeslineWed 13-Nov-13 11:55 PM
582 posts
#117982, "easier said than done. I'm easily baited. n/t"
In response to Reply #2

fgfg

WhiysdanWed 13-Nov-13 02:44 PM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
#117972, "RE: Sorry to everyone's whose time I wasted yet again :..."
In response to Reply #1

I was actually a fan of this character making it. Of course, it's not a typical thing for evils to get into Herald, so I was trying to get current members to tell me what they thought about you. Some did, some didn't. Some voted yay, some voted nay.

That said, I was looking forward to talking with you in person about it (like I told you I would), but I guess that wasn't in the cards.

Good luck with work and we'll see ya when you get free time again!

=w=

TeslineWed 13-Nov-13 11:58 PM
582 posts
#117983, "Thanks and I figured the votes would be like that. nt"
In response to Reply #3

jdf

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117962 Previous topic | Next topic