Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Janstina the Malefic
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=117962
117962, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Janstina the Malefic
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Nov 12 00:10:02 2013

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Janstina perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:necromancer
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:77
117980, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Janstina the Malefic
Posted by Amatrysti on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Too bad! Was looking forward to engaging you in inevitable combat while enjoying the RP since you would be an off the wall necro. That lends to better RP than the "I want power" angle most of that class adhere to.
117981, So you know I really enjoyed our talks and such.
Posted by Tesline on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was trying to be different than other necros. I was trying to be unspeakably evil with a smile. Janstina didn't want to kill you btw but knew she would have to fight you. Chances are even if she ever got the advantage over you she would of tried to leave you alive but scared.
117970, Sorry to everyone's whose time I wasted yet again :(.
I honestly don't have time to play CF. I started a new job and they require me to work roughly 70 hours a week. I also have to keep up with my training so between the two I have no time to play CF. I really wanted this character to work out but sadly it didn't.

I don't understand all the hate I get from qhcf but I guess that comes with being slightly deadly. Anyways I'll likely find time to play again in 7 months.

To the Heralds it was fun.

To everyone else I enjoyed the character.
117971, Don't hate the haters :)
Posted by highbutterfly on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Your characters are always fun and energetic, and you add to the game. :)

Any in-game experience that remains IC isn't a waste of time; it's why people log in.

Don't hate the haters, just ignore them as they deserve :)

117982, easier said than done. I'm easily baited. n/t
fgfg
117972, RE: Sorry to everyone's whose time I wasted yet again :(.
Posted by Whiysdan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was actually a fan of this character making it. Of course, it's not a typical thing for evils to get into Herald, so I was trying to get current members to tell me what they thought about you. Some did, some didn't. Some voted yay, some voted nay.

That said, I was looking forward to talking with you in person about it (like I told you I would), but I guess that wasn't in the cards.

Good luck with work and we'll see ya when you get free time again!

=w=
117983, Thanks and I figured the votes would be like that. nt
jdf