Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aerun Na'Sharim the Champion of th..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117416
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 12-Oct-13 03:47 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117416, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aerun Na'Sharim the Champion of the Virtues, Seeker of Clarity"

Sat Oct 12 15:43:48 2013

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Aerun perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:81

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RiderOfStormsSun 13-Oct-13 10:13 AM
Member since 01st Jul 2013
26 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117417, "I'm out"
In response to Reply #0

After a 2,5 year absence, I came back and rolled Lithenarlia. That didn't go so well, but I decided to give Paladins another try. This time everything seemed to go much better.

But, I didn't get to log in as often as I'd want, and also, before every login I consider to myself what I want to do in the upcoming session. And frankly, often it was doing something else entirely. Even though the charity thing was fun, I'm just not into the game enough to really care about it. And if my mind's not into the event, I think I better pull the plug, rather than half-ass it.

Anyway, some thanks to:

- Corrlaan for empowerment, also, that 'history lesson' at the Fortress was great. Such things should happen more often .

- Andira, Deaer, Trenloch, Belitharius, Pamalynn: Thanks for all the fun, talks and help. You were quite inspirational!

- Myrdindil: I so know who you are , keep making the game fun.

- Everyone else at Fortress: Thanks for the fun!

- Everyone at the Inn: thanks for the help with the charity and everything else.

- the IMMs for providing a high quality game, don't let the drama get to you (too much ...).

Special mention for Nabor, hang in there! I'm rooting for you. You keep trucking no matter the odds.

Lithenarlia, Thuorn, ...

TsunamiSun 13-Oct-13 11:51 AM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
#117418, "History lesson?"
In response to Reply #1

Corrlaan did one at the Fort? How many peopled showed up?

Faenral (Anonymous)Sun 13-Oct-13 12:21 PM
Charter member
#117419, "Another one bites the dust-"
In response to Reply #1

D'awwww man...

Good luck with your next. Didn't interact with Aerun much, but he seemed alright. (Does this mean I get a refund? xD)

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117416 Previous topic | Next topic