Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aerun Na'Sharim the Champion of the Virtues, Seeker of Clarity
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=117416
117416, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aerun Na'Sharim the Champion of the Virtues, Seeker of Clarity
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Oct 12 15:43:48 2013

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Aerun perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:81
117417, I'm out
Posted by RiderOfStorms on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
After a 2,5 year absence, I came back and rolled Lithenarlia. That didn't go so well, but I decided to give Paladins another try. This time everything seemed to go much better.

But, I didn't get to log in as often as I'd want, and also, before every login I consider to myself what I want to do in the upcoming session. And frankly, often it was doing something else entirely. Even though the charity thing was fun, I'm just not into the game enough to really care about it. And if my mind's not into the event, I think I better pull the plug, rather than half-ass it.

Anyway, some thanks to:

- Corrlaan for empowerment, also, that 'history lesson' at the Fortress was great. Such things should happen more often :).

- Andira, Deaer, Trenloch, Belitharius, Pamalynn: Thanks for all the fun, talks and help. You were quite inspirational!

- Myrdindil: I so know who you are :), keep making the game fun.

- Everyone else at Fortress: Thanks for the fun!

- Everyone at the Inn: thanks for the help with the charity and everything else.

- the IMMs for providing a high quality game, don't let the drama get to you (too much ...).

Special mention for Nabor, hang in there! I'm rooting for you. You keep trucking no matter the odds.

Lithenarlia, Thuorn, ...
117418, History lesson?
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Corrlaan did one at the Fort? How many peopled showed up?
117419, Another one bites the dust-
Posted by Faenral on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
D'awwww man...

Good luck with your next. Didn't interact with Aerun much, but he seemed alright. (Does this mean I get a refund? xD)