Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Achkhrach the Heroine of Faith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117359
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 07-Oct-13 04:07 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117359, "(DELETED) [SCION] Achkhrach the Heroine of Faith"

Mon Oct 7 16:02:27 2013

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Achkhrach perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:97

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KnacMon 07-Oct-13 07:35 PM
Member since 07th May 2010
202 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117366, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Achkhrach the Heroine of Faith"
In response to Reply #0

Had fun, first shaman, ran out of time to actively play the character + other in-game and external factors.

Thanks Reksah for the opportunity - I really liked this role, liked my interaction with you, and had a blast with the RP. Alas, it wasn't meant to be.

Ruk (Anonymous)Mon 07-Oct-13 08:20 PM
Charter member
#117367, "Top notch RP"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks for being a ranking buddy for Ruk I travelled more with you than any PC (Ruks a loner). All of your tells were so creative and totally gave off a dark oracle vibe, a role I had thought if but man you really made it come to life in a slick way.

Good luck with your next

ReksahMon 07-Oct-13 10:57 PM
Member since 30th Apr 2011
94 posts
Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117370, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Achkhrach the Heroine of Faith"
In response to Reply #1

That's too bad. This character really had great promise. Best Reksah priest role I have read.

That said, I was beginning to suspect I was being trolled through our interactions. I hadn't quite felt like you were saying anything other than what I could extrapolate from your initial role. If we'd had more time we probably could have figured out a way to communicate while you could still keep the stellar veneer of witch-oracle rp.

I hope you saved some roles of the highlights of your rp, because what I saw was very entertaining. (Though not of our empowerment interview because I was not at the top of my game that time )

KnacMon 07-Oct-13 11:04 PM
Member since 07th May 2010
202 posts
#117371, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Achkhrach the Heroine of Faith"
In response to Reply #3

Wow thanks - guess if I make a Reksah character again in the future, I have some inkling of what you want

Sorry if you felt like that - that's kinda how I RP with in-depth RP characters. This one was especially difficult to get the point across based on how I tailored the RP (IE princess who kinda became a child who was invested in stories). If I had more time/wasn't so lazy, I would've expanded on the role and talked more about the book and its origin ... ah well.

Sorry, no logs

FYI, the last time I was waiting for you to say demonspawn I think your religion would fit pretty well there, especially since only Lyr and Scarab grants demonspawns currently.

Halifan (Anonymous)Tue 08-Oct-13 10:47 AM
Charter member
#117377, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Achkhrach the Heroine of Faith"
In response to Reply #1

I enjoyed our ranking and interactions, however brief. I dug your RP and it will be that much tougher fighting the hordes without you. Hope you find some time to get back into the game.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117359 Previous topic | Next topic