Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Achkhrach the Heroine of Faith
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=117359
117359, (DELETED) [SCION] Achkhrach the Heroine of Faith
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Oct 7 16:02:27 2013

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Achkhrach perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:97
117366, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Achkhrach the Heroine of Faith
Posted by Knac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had fun, first shaman, ran out of time to actively play the character + other in-game and external factors.

Thanks Reksah for the opportunity - I really liked this role, liked my interaction with you, and had a blast with the RP. Alas, it wasn't meant to be.

117367, Top notch RP
Posted by Ruk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for being a ranking buddy for Ruk I travelled more with you than any PC (Ruks a loner). All of your tells were so creative and totally gave off a dark oracle vibe, a role I had thought if but man you really made it come to life in a slick way.

Good luck with your next
117370, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Achkhrach the Heroine of Faith
Posted by Reksah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's too bad. This character really had great promise. Best Reksah priest role I have read.

That said, I was beginning to suspect I was being trolled through our interactions. I hadn't quite felt like you were saying anything other than what I could extrapolate from your initial role. If we'd had more time we probably could have figured out a way to communicate while you could still keep the stellar veneer of witch-oracle rp.

I hope you saved some roles of the highlights of your rp, because what I saw was very entertaining. (Though not of our empowerment interview because I was not at the top of my game that time :P )
117371, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Achkhrach the Heroine of Faith
Posted by Knac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow thanks - guess if I make a Reksah character again in the future, I have some inkling of what you want :)

Sorry if you felt like that - that's kinda how I RP with in-depth RP characters. This one was especially difficult to get the point across based on how I tailored the RP (IE princess who kinda became a child who was invested in stories). If I had more time/wasn't so lazy, I would've expanded on the role and talked more about the book and its origin ... ah well.

Sorry, no logs :P

FYI, the last time I was waiting for you to say demonspawn :P I think your religion would fit pretty well there, especially since only Lyr and Scarab grants demonspawns currently.
117377, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Achkhrach the Heroine of Faith
Posted by Halifan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed our ranking and interactions, however brief. I dug your RP and it will be that much tougher fighting the hordes without you. Hope you find some time to get back into the game.