Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lirionael the Grand Master of Art..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117229
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 02-Oct-13 02:52 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117229, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lirionael the Grand Master of Artistry"

Wed Oct 2 14:49:32 2013

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Lirionael perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:186

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TroubleWed 02-Oct-13 08:08 PM
Member since 10th Nov 2003
208 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117244, "Fun for what was supposed to be a throw-away character."
In response to Reply #0

I had a couple of weeks this past summer before a long road trip so I made Lirionael up to kill a little time and see how well wood-elves were as bards. It's why the role was crappy and I couldn't figure out what to do with it in the long run. I ended up enjoying it enough to revive him before auto-delete and played again once the trip was over. But my time has been little enough and sporadic enough the last 3 or 4 weeks so I'm finally tossing it and getting back to the work I need to be doing instead of playing a game.

I enjoyed the Outlanders I ran with but it seemed like everyone else was also having problems with play time as I was so I didn't see many of them except on a rare occasion or two. I also had fun with most of the Tribunals and Imperials I ran across and even though I don't think I killed anyone outright with this character I at least tried to make sure it took 2 or more to kill me except for a time I got caught with my pants down.

By the way, I made some crappy edge choices that really didn't help as much as I had hoped -- especially for expensive edges. I kind of wish we could de-edge and get the points back to try others as things change.

Anyway, I had fun and I hope Liri added a little to your amusement as well.

MurphyThu 03-Oct-13 11:35 PM
Member since 30th Dec 2010
1639 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117264, "What little I saw did look amusing."
In response to Reply #1

The character didn't give a throwaway vibe at all, so kudos.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117229 Previous topic | Next topic