Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lirionael the Grand Master of Artistry
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=117229
117229, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lirionael the Grand Master of Artistry
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Oct 2 14:49:32 2013

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Lirionael perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:186
117244, Fun for what was supposed to be a throw-away character.
Posted by Trouble on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a couple of weeks this past summer before a long road trip so I made Lirionael up to kill a little time and see how well wood-elves were as bards. It's why the role was crappy and I couldn't figure out what to do with it in the long run. I ended up enjoying it enough to revive him before auto-delete and played again once the trip was over. But my time has been little enough and sporadic enough the last 3 or 4 weeks so I'm finally tossing it and getting back to the work I need to be doing instead of playing a game.

I enjoyed the Outlanders I ran with but it seemed like everyone else was also having problems with play time as I was so I didn't see many of them except on a rare occasion or two. I also had fun with most of the Tribunals and Imperials I ran across and even though I don't think I killed anyone outright with this character I at least tried to make sure it took 2 or more to kill me except for a time I got caught with my pants down.

By the way, I made some crappy edge choices that really didn't help as much as I had hoped -- especially for expensive edges. I kind of wish we could de-edge and get the points back to try others as things change.

Anyway, I had fun and I hope Liri added a little to your amusement as well.
117264, What little I saw did look amusing.
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The character didn't give a throwaway vibe at all, so kudos.