Subject: "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Khalida al-Jahir the Master of Faith,..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #116731
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 30-Aug-13 09:09 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116731, "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Khalida al-Jahir the Master of Faith, Disciple of Voralia"

Fri Aug 30 18:24:51 2013

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Khalida perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:shaman
Level:49
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:61

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Khalida (Anonymous)Tue 03-Sep-13 09:51 AM
Charter member
#116748, "RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Khalida al-Jahir the Master of Fa..."
In response to Reply #0

Between work and travel, and family and other obligations, didn't have as much time as I would have liked. An hour here, a couple of hours there, and it was hard to keep the momentum going. Thanks for the chance at the character challenge, it was interesting though I'm curious to see how the whole picture fits together someday. I appreciate the work and effort that went into it, even if I wasn't able to do it complete justice with the time on my part.

Torm (Anonymous)Mon 02-Sep-13 03:16 PM
Charter member
#116739, "RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Khalida al-Jahir the Master of Fa..."
In response to Reply #0

I wish we could have more time to spend together.

Torm liked to be with Voralia, but he did like to be with you even more. Torm could understood Khalida more than Voralia for obvious reasons!

GLWYN

VoraliaSun 01-Sep-13 07:12 AM
Member since 03rd Jun 2013
41 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116737, "Ran out of time?"
In response to Reply #0

I really enjoyed interacting with you and I wish that I had spent more time with you when I could... Your RP was flawless and I was really looking forward to see the result of the latest task you got.

Anyway, I hope I'll see you in CF again soon in some incarnation as you certainly bring a lot to the table.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #116731 Previous topic | Next topic