Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Khalida al-Jahir the Master of Faith, Disciple of Voralia
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=116731
116731, (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Khalida al-Jahir the Master of Faith, Disciple of Voralia
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Aug 30 18:24:51 2013

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Khalida perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:shaman
Level:49
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:61
116748, RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Khalida al-Jahir the Master of Faith, Disciple of Voralia
Posted by Khalida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Between work and travel, and family and other obligations, didn't have as much time as I would have liked. An hour here, a couple of hours there, and it was hard to keep the momentum going. Thanks for the chance at the character challenge, it was interesting though I'm curious to see how the whole picture fits together someday. I appreciate the work and effort that went into it, even if I wasn't able to do it complete justice with the time on my part.

116739, RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Khalida al-Jahir the Master of Faith, Disciple of Voralia
Posted by Torm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wish we could have more time to spend together.

Torm liked to be with Voralia, but he did like to be with you even more. Torm could understood Khalida more than Voralia for obvious reasons!

GLWYN
116737, Ran out of time?
Posted by Voralia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed interacting with you and I wish that I had spent more time with you when I could... Your RP was flawless and I was really looking forward to see the result of the latest task you got.

Anyway, I hope I'll see you in CF again soon in some incarnation as you certainly bring a lot to the table.