Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Rogoza the Knight of the Apocaly..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #116553
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 21-Aug-13 12:06 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116553, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Rogoza the Knight of the Apocalypse, Imperial Black Magician"

Wed Aug 21 07:41:06 2013

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Rogoza perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:130

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KaguMaruWed 21-Aug-13 02:52 PM
Member since 15th Sep 2012
805 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116557, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Rogoza the Knight of the Apo..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Wed 21-Aug-13 03:06 PM

Was 13-13 at one point. After I got level 36 that quickly changed into 13-26. Got four KB's after that but only one charge. I thought I was unlucky to have a range full of battle apps in the 20's, but a range full of fortress who you can't kill because there are two hero acolytes following each of them round was even worse.

Also, if I'm trying to retrieve against several of you, and you have multiple heroes with healing capability ensuring that you're taking no risk by defending, I am considering myself to be a good sport. The kind of looting that happened after I'd finally #### up after several hours...

It's too hard for me to have fun in this game.

Lithenarlia (Anonymous)Wed 21-Aug-13 04:24 PM
Charter member
#116561, "Sad to see this"
In response to Reply #1

I had much respect for you and would have liked to see our fights grow into a broader interaction. Sadly this is not to be than. I personally liked that call lightning kill a lot, though it ended with you losing a lot of weapons because 1) you seemed to have many and 2) your unholy was the least obvious of all of them.

Or, so I was told, because I didn't even think about checking that ...

As far as our fight dynamic goes, it seems logical that you dominated me first, when you were (much) higher in level than me, and that shifted when I surpassed you.

Anyway, I had fun with you around, I hope you come back soon!

KaguMaruThu 22-Aug-13 12:59 AM
Member since 15th Sep 2012
805 posts
#116568, "All of them were blessed, none of them had any charges"
In response to Reply #2

Maybe there was something for an offhand I hadn't blessed which was mistaken for something with charges in it.

I'm not mad with any of the individual players who would gank me down and take half my #### between them, individually you were all cool and I enjoyed fighting. But it's really a ####ty situation when my reward for facilitating other peoples game (which at the end of the day is what I'm doing when willingly entering into PK scenarios with such bad odds) is having my character weakened. It just isn't fun for me.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #116553 Previous topic | Next topic