Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Rogoza the Knight of the Apocalypse, Imperial Black Magician
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=116553
116553, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Rogoza the Knight of the Apocalypse, Imperial Black Magician
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Aug 21 07:41:06 2013

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Rogoza perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:130
116557, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Rogoza the Knight of the Apocalypse, Imperial Black Magician
Posted by KaguMaru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was 13-13 at one point. After I got level 36 that quickly changed into 13-26. Got four KB's after that but only one charge. I thought I was unlucky to have a range full of battle apps in the 20's, but a range full of fortress who you can't kill because there are two hero acolytes following each of them round was even worse.

Also, if I'm trying to retrieve against several of you, and you have multiple heroes with healing capability ensuring that you're taking no risk by defending, I am considering myself to be a good sport. The kind of looting that happened after I'd finally #### up after several hours...

It's too hard for me to have fun in this game.
116561, Sad to see this
Posted by Lithenarlia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had much respect for you and would have liked to see our fights grow into a broader interaction. Sadly this is not to be than. I personally liked that call lightning kill a lot, though it ended with you losing a lot of weapons because 1) you seemed to have many and 2) your unholy was the least obvious of all of them.

Or, so I was told, because I didn't even think about checking that ...

As far as our fight dynamic goes, it seems logical that you dominated me first, when you were (much) higher in level than me, and that shifted when I surpassed you.

Anyway, I had fun with you around, I hope you come back soon!
116568, All of them were blessed, none of them had any charges
Posted by KaguMaru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Maybe there was something for an offhand I hadn't blessed which was mistaken for something with charges in it.

I'm not mad with any of the individual players who would gank me down and take half my #### between them, individually you were all cool and I enjoyed fighting. But it's really a ####ty situation when my reward for facilitating other peoples game (which at the end of the day is what I'm doing when willingly entering into PK scenarios with such bad odds) is having my character weakened. It just isn't fun for me.