Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Golial the Holy of Faith, Seeker o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #116341
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 12-Aug-13 05:25 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116341, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Golial the Holy of Faith, Seeker of Clarity"

Mon Aug 12 07:29:43 2013

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Golial perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:130

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Bumming me out., Taelyn (Anonymous), 13-Aug-13 11:15 AM, #7
Reply It would of been interesting. Basically though I'd disp..., Tesline, 13-Aug-13 01:19 PM, #10
     Reply Yes, shamans could use some more 'flashiness'., Taelyn (Anonymous), 13-Aug-13 01:25 PM, #12
     Reply By the way, thanks for showing me all that stuff. n/t, Taelyn (Anonymous), 13-Aug-13 01:26 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Golial the Holy of Faith, Seek..., Ruosti (Anonymous), 13-Aug-13 09:15 AM, #6
Reply After wording from the fiend and Bujuch's cranials., Tesline, 13-Aug-13 01:05 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Golial the Holy of Faith, Seek..., Xilreith (Anonymous), 13-Aug-13 03:33 AM, #4
Reply I might sooner or later., Tesline, 13-Aug-13 01:19 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Golial the Holy of Faith, Seek..., Dalenvyr (Anonymous), 13-Aug-13 01:57 AM, #3
Reply Well figured they'd come to us. Wasn't much sense in mo..., Tesline, 13-Aug-13 01:06 PM, #9
Reply Feels like someone chopped off me left hand. GLWYN., Yuolud (Anonymous), 12-Aug-13 09:09 PM, #1
     Reply Not likely., Tesline, 13-Aug-13 01:45 AM, #2
     Reply Still IC, get this man a medal. NT, Onewingedangel, 13-Aug-13 08:34 AM, #5
          Reply Dwarfspeak mode is difficult to turn off., Murphy, 14-Aug-13 09:55 AM, #14
               Reply What a soddin' bunch o' orc ####e dis be! N/T, Ysaloerye, 17-Aug-13 11:46 PM, #15

Taelyn (Anonymous)Tue 13-Aug-13 11:15 AM
Charter member
#116358, "Bumming me out."
In response to Reply #0

Was hoping to team up with you, I think we could have brutalized some people combining your supps with my specs.

TeslineTue 13-Aug-13 01:19 PM
Member since 25th Jun 2010
582 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116362, "It would of been interesting. Basically though I'd disp..."
In response to Reply #7

While you gt to do all this flashy ####. Keep going strong.

I've got a single #### to give...and it's just for you.

Taelyn (Anonymous)Tue 13-Aug-13 01:25 PM
Charter member
#116365, "Yes, shamans could use some more 'flashiness'."
In response to Reply #10

They don't really have any customization or even much utility at hero.

Taelyn (Anonymous)Tue 13-Aug-13 01:26 PM
Charter member
#116366, "By the way, thanks for showing me all that stuff. n/t"
In response to Reply #10

n/t

Ruosti (Anonymous)Tue 13-Aug-13 09:15 AM
Charter member
#116357, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Golial the Holy of Faith, Seek..."
In response to Reply #0

I like Golial quite a bit and not just because Ruosti is partial to dwarves.

I'm still kind of chuckling over the last time. I was certain I was fighting Nopilopil and was thinking WTF when Gazriac started bashing me. I thought it had something to do with an extension of his fight with Bujoch, or something along those lines. Then you showed up and calmed the fight down. I thought you were just speaking to Gazriac, so I struck the pachy again and the fight erupted anew.

It wasn't until later that you explained it wasn't Nopilopil but one of the light. Then it all made sense. It might have changed things as I might not have seen the value of charging a defensive shifter with two at his back. The silly thing about it was, the whole fight got my adrenaline going and when I sang the nightmare I was quite injured but decided to see if I could chase the pachy down rather stupidly, against my better judgment. Instead of going back into the Village to recover I ran down the road and ended up getting sniped by Sehdara. I was kicking myself for that.

TeslineTue 13-Aug-13 01:05 PM
582 posts
#116360, "After wording from the fiend and Bujuch's cranials."
In response to Reply #6

Sehdara was waiting at my altar to kill me for the 6-9th time so your not the only one that was kicking themselves for the fight.

Xilreith (Anonymous)Tue 13-Aug-13 03:33 AM
Charter member
#116354, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Golial the Holy of Faith, Seek..."
In response to Reply #0

Was fun having a shammy to rot back all the evils!! Do come back with another fortress char. =)

TeslineTue 13-Aug-13 01:19 PM
582 posts
#116363, "I might sooner or later."
In response to Reply #4

Depends on when I get the urge to play again.

Dalenvyr (Anonymous)Tue 13-Aug-13 01:57 AM
Charter member
#116353, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Golial the Holy of Faith, Seek..."
In response to Reply #0

I don't play all that often, but that time where it was the two of us plus Lumpkin against a mix of Empire and Scion was a blast. Your tactic of "Lets stand here on the Eastern Road" was stubborn dwarf at its best. I'm not sure how we didn't die through all that. Good times.

TeslineTue 13-Aug-13 01:06 PM
582 posts
#116361, "Well figured they'd come to us. Wasn't much sense in mo..."
In response to Reply #3

r

Yuolud (Anonymous)Mon 12-Aug-13 09:09 PM
Charter member
#116348, "Feels like someone chopped off me left hand. GLWYN."
In response to Reply #0

Loved yer dwarvish self. Ye, Drogar, an meself got th' halls ringin again, and ye were great t' have around. Hard t' see ye go as I regarded ye as me little brother, but obviously gonnae have t'get used t' losin people inna long haul.

Fer Fort player payin attention, yer obviously former player o' Sasaek in that ye charge ahead bravely an' got th' same stubbornness and yet also got th' same likeable charm. I appreciated yer had more maturity this time and all around fantastic RP effort, and also ye finally prepared yerself wid escape options. Th' way ye throw down is always sometin I respected.

Really wanted t' see how yer personal story an yer efforts at hero played out. Th' runaway from home who ran a bar and walked up a mountain every day to stack rocks..still remember that day we're sittin and talkin yer past in between bouts o' emetic poison. Guess it ain't t' be.

Anythin that could have been done t' make it more interestin?

TeslineTue 13-Aug-13 01:45 AM
582 posts
#116352, "Not likely."
In response to Reply #1

The reason I deleted Sasaek was due to boredom. I like the class due to the toughness but it's basically spamming the same skills every time.

You made something I hate to no end. (waiting out emetic poison) more fun. This character was made to understand Corrlaan's religion and that didn't go well at all. Mixture of not having a clue and not seeing him likely due to our time differences.

Thanks for the compliments and thanks for the fun. You, Drogar, and Valan...something elvish sounding made this character last a lot longer and a lot more fun than it normally would have been. K

OnewingedangelTue 13-Aug-13 08:34 AM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
447 posts
#116356, "Still IC, get this man a medal. NT"
In response to Reply #1

-

MurphyWed 14-Aug-13 09:55 AM
Member since 30th Dec 2010
1639 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116373, "Dwarfspeak mode is difficult to turn off."
In response to Reply #5

nt

YsaloeryeSat 17-Aug-13 11:46 PM
Member since 09th Apr 2006
315 posts
#116483, "What a soddin' bunch o' orc ####e dis be! N/T"
In response to Reply #14

Nae soddin text ya git!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #116341 Previous topic | Next topic