Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Golial the Holy of Faith, Seeker of Clarity
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=116341
116341, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Golial the Holy of Faith, Seeker of Clarity
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Aug 12 07:29:43 2013

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Golial perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:130
116358, Bumming me out.
Posted by Taelyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was hoping to team up with you, I think we could have brutalized some people combining your supps with my specs.
116362, It would of been interesting. Basically though I'd dispel, damn, or rot them.
Posted by Tesline on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
While you gt to do all this flashy ####. Keep going strong.
116365, Yes, shamans could use some more 'flashiness'.
They don't really have any customization or even much utility at hero.
116366, By the way, thanks for showing me all that stuff. n/t
n/t
116357, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Golial the Holy of Faith, Seeker of Clarity
Posted by Ruosti on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I like Golial quite a bit and not just because Ruosti is partial to dwarves.

I'm still kind of chuckling over the last time. I was certain I was fighting Nopilopil and was thinking WTF when Gazriac started bashing me. I thought it had something to do with an extension of his fight with Bujoch, or something along those lines. Then you showed up and calmed the fight down. I thought you were just speaking to Gazriac, so I struck the pachy again and the fight erupted anew.

It wasn't until later that you explained it wasn't Nopilopil but one of the light. Then it all made sense. It might have changed things as I might not have seen the value of charging a defensive shifter with two at his back. The silly thing about it was, the whole fight got my adrenaline going and when I sang the nightmare I was quite injured but decided to see if I could chase the pachy down rather stupidly, against my better judgment. Instead of going back into the Village to recover I ran down the road and ended up getting sniped by Sehdara. I was kicking myself for that.
116360, After wording from the fiend and Bujuch's cranials.
Sehdara was waiting at my altar to kill me for the 6-9th time so your not the only one that was kicking themselves for the fight.
116354, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Golial the Holy of Faith, Seeker of Clarity
Posted by Xilreith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was fun having a shammy to rot back all the evils!! Do come back with another fortress char. =)
116363, I might sooner or later.
Depends on when I get the urge to play again.
116353, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Golial the Holy of Faith, Seeker of Clarity
Posted by Dalenvyr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't play all that often, but that time where it was the two of us plus Lumpkin against a mix of Empire and Scion was a blast. Your tactic of "Lets stand here on the Eastern Road" was stubborn dwarf at its best. I'm not sure how we didn't die through all that. Good times.
116361, Well figured they'd come to us. Wasn't much sense in moving. nt
r
116348, Feels like someone chopped off me left hand. GLWYN.
Posted by Yuolud on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Loved yer dwarvish self. Ye, Drogar, an meself got th' halls ringin again, and ye were great t' have around. Hard t' see ye go as I regarded ye as me little brother, but obviously gonnae have t'get used t' losin people inna long haul.

Fer Fort player payin attention, yer obviously former player o' Sasaek in that ye charge ahead bravely an' got th' same stubbornness and yet also got th' same likeable charm. I appreciated yer had more maturity this time and all around fantastic RP effort, and also ye finally prepared yerself wid escape options. Th' way ye throw down is always sometin I respected.

Really wanted t' see how yer personal story an yer efforts at hero played out. Th' runaway from home who ran a bar and walked up a mountain every day to stack rocks..still remember that day we're sittin and talkin yer past in between bouts o' emetic poison. Guess it ain't t' be.

Anythin that could have been done t' make it more interestin?

116352, Not likely.
The reason I deleted Sasaek was due to boredom. I like the class due to the toughness but it's basically spamming the same skills every time.

You made something I hate to no end. (waiting out emetic poison) more fun. This character was made to understand Corrlaan's religion and that didn't go well at all. Mixture of not having a clue and not seeing him likely due to our time differences.

Thanks for the compliments and thanks for the fun. You, Drogar, and Valan...something elvish sounding made this character last a lot longer and a lot more fun than it normally would have been. K
116356, Still IC, get this man a medal. NT
Posted by Onewingedangel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
-
116373, Dwarfspeak mode is difficult to turn off.
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
116483, What a soddin' bunch o' orc ####e dis be! N/T
Posted by Ysaloerye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nae soddin text ya git!