Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Heshim Ali'Saad the Unseen" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #116242
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 04-Aug-13 06:55 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116242, "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Heshim Ali'Saad the Unseen"

Fri Aug 2 20:55:12 2013

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Heshim perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:thief
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:117

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply So long and thanks for all the fish., Heshim (Anonymous), 04-Aug-13 11:00 PM, #1
     Reply Always hate fighting thiefs, Beobj (Anonymous), 05-Aug-13 02:39 AM, #2
     Reply Holy crap, I was always worried when I saw you - , Heshim (Anonymous), 08-Aug-13 11:14 AM, #5
     Reply way to cop out before I could even up the score, Ruknubuk (Anonymous), 05-Aug-13 08:09 AM, #3
     Reply Hah!, Heshim (Anonymous), 08-Aug-13 11:15 AM, #6
     Reply Much fun., Bajula, 07-Aug-13 10:07 PM, #4
          Reply Man...I was :( when I saw you kicked the bucket., Heshim (Anonymous), 08-Aug-13 11:17 AM, #7
               Reply :), Bajula, 08-Aug-13 11:25 AM, #8

Heshim (Anonymous)Sun 04-Aug-13 11:00 PM
Charter member
#116250, "So long and thanks for all the fish."
In response to Reply #0

Absolutely love battle thieves. Really had fun with a lot of you, and only the occasional unpleasant experience.

Recently got so frustrated that I went OOC on someone and decided it was time to take a break. To the person who that happened with: Me taking your things was an effort to get my things back that were taken from my corpse. You rage-quit without even responding after seeing some of your things gone, and then when I came against four because it would be a fun ruckus, you dropped a sick loot and were a #### about it - despite the fact that I had returned your things to your cabalmate because you had rage quit. You apparently weren't told this, or didn't care, because your attitude was "Well you were a ####, so I'm gonna be a ####." That's not how it went, and sorry you felt that way. The attitude is what pissed me off to that point, not the losing of the shinies.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this char, though I kind of died out on where to go with the role after I put a lot of time into thinking up the backstory and everything. I really wanted to play the torturer, but the way bindings fall off makes it all but impossible to turn it into RP. It's all or nothing, the bindings fell off so quick many times during the first round that I just had to stop trying to RP it, and leave it as a PK opportunity (That failed sooooo much! Hah!)

Beobj (Anonymous)Mon 05-Aug-13 02:39 AM
Charter member
#116252, "Always hate fighting thiefs"
In response to Reply #1

But most say my interactions with you even though limited was great!

GLWN

Heshim (Anonymous)Thu 08-Aug-13 11:14 AM
Charter member
#116290, "Holy crap, I was always worried when I saw you - "
In response to Reply #2

After you stabbed me one time ===OBLITERATE=== through resist and it left me bleeding, I figured I should take a bit more care when I thought about fighting you.

Shame I didn't see you more often, it would have been fun.

Ruknubuk (Anonymous)Mon 05-Aug-13 08:09 AM
Charter member
#116253, "way to cop out before I could even up the score"
In response to Reply #1

Fun times, good luck with your next.

Try an orc, we could be bash buddies.

Heshim (Anonymous)Thu 08-Aug-13 11:15 AM
Charter member
#116291, "Hah!"
In response to Reply #3

I couldn't believe my luck. You seem pretty competent, and me landing that kill on you was a streak of luck finding you there, and a bit of RNG love. I hate fighting orcs as a thief. Low HP and bash-vuln as a rager made it a nightmare!

Liked what I saw of Ruk. I love orcs who have the "submit to me" mentality.

BajulaWed 07-Aug-13 10:07 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116285, "Much fun."
In response to Reply #1

You changed Theo's whole direction btw. At least in regards to
the wife.

Heshim (Anonymous)Thu 08-Aug-13 11:17 AM
Charter member
#116292, "Man...I was :( when I saw you kicked the bucket."
In response to Reply #4

I was really looking forward to you being in battle, I liked how RP-centric Theo was. I was REALLY looking forward to being a part of that story, and helping you get back your daughter!

See you in the fields soon enough.

BajulaThu 08-Aug-13 11:25 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
#116293, ":)"
In response to Reply #7

It at least gave me ideas on how I want to play characters in the
future. It was a blast while it lasted though.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #116242 Previous topic | Next topic