Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Heshim Ali'Saad the Unseen
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=116242
116242, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Heshim Ali'Saad the Unseen
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Aug 2 20:55:12 2013

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Heshim perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:thief
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:117
116250, So long and thanks for all the fish.
Posted by Heshim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Absolutely love battle thieves. Really had fun with a lot of you, and only the occasional unpleasant experience.

Recently got so frustrated that I went OOC on someone and decided it was time to take a break. To the person who that happened with: Me taking your things was an effort to get my things back that were taken from my corpse. You rage-quit without even responding after seeing some of your things gone, and then when I came against four because it would be a fun ruckus, you dropped a sick loot and were a #### about it - despite the fact that I had returned your things to your cabalmate because you had rage quit. You apparently weren't told this, or didn't care, because your attitude was "Well you were a ####, so I'm gonna be a ####." That's not how it went, and sorry you felt that way. The attitude is what pissed me off to that point, not the losing of the shinies.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this char, though I kind of died out on where to go with the role after I put a lot of time into thinking up the backstory and everything. I really wanted to play the torturer, but the way bindings fall off makes it all but impossible to turn it into RP. It's all or nothing, the bindings fell off so quick many times during the first round that I just had to stop trying to RP it, and leave it as a PK opportunity (That failed sooooo much! Hah!)
116252, Always hate fighting thiefs
Posted by Beobj on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But most say my interactions with you even though limited was great!

GLWN
116290, Holy crap, I was always worried when I saw you -
After you stabbed me one time ===OBLITERATE=== through resist and it left me bleeding, I figured I should take a bit more care when I thought about fighting you. :D

Shame I didn't see you more often, it would have been fun.
116253, way to cop out before I could even up the score
Posted by Ruknubuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fun times, good luck with your next.

Try an orc, we could be bash buddies.
116291, Hah!
I couldn't believe my luck. You seem pretty competent, and me landing that kill on you was a streak of luck finding you there, and a bit of RNG love. I hate fighting orcs as a thief. Low HP and bash-vuln as a rager made it a nightmare!

Liked what I saw of Ruk. I love orcs who have the "submit to me" mentality.
116285, Much fun.
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You changed Theo's whole direction btw. :) At least in regards to
the wife. :)
116292, Man...I was :( when I saw you kicked the bucket.
I was really looking forward to you being in battle, I liked how RP-centric Theo was. I was REALLY looking forward to being a part of that story, and helping you get back your daughter!

See you in the fields soon enough. :D
116293, :)
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It at least gave me ideas on how I want to play characters in the
future. It was a blast while it lasted though.