Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Azkhaldier T'lingaz the Legend of th..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115763
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 15-Jul-13 02:29 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115763, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Azkhaldier T'lingaz the Legend of the Battlefield"

Thu Jul 11 19:39:31 2013

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Azkhaldier perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:150

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Mylene (Anonymous)Mon 15-Jul-13 08:48 PM
Charter member
#115793, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Azkhaldier T'lingaz the Legend o..."
In response to Reply #0

What happened, I didn't think you were done kicking my butt yet. I thought you were a good battle rager and that we had many more fights left between us.

Hopefully you are having fun with something else.

--Mylene

geenugsTue 16-Jul-13 08:35 PM
Member since 08th May 2012
12 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115826, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Azkhaldier T'lingaz the Legend o..."
In response to Reply #1

This was my first hero warrior. First non-OG conji hero as well and my first battle rager, so a ton of firsts for me (first last name too so thanks IMMS for that!). I think my newness came through alot, I just started working a new job and so my available hours have dwindled drastically, I only had a handful of deaths left after blowing through alot more con than I should have trying to explore, it just wasn't a good idea with my build. I also didn't realize the negative impact of constantly going after Tribunal, not sure what changed but I was getting blocked from entering cities etc, and maybe even a negative message from shoppies or something. Sorta put a damper on my spirits but eh.

I loved the experience for the most part, a few air/offense shifters (one in particular) had my number but I feel like I was really starting to get the hang of things and turned around from being a free kill to being able to hold my own from time to time. I took a ton of risks knowingly and unknowingly, partly because I really have no idea how to pvp at hero and partly because this was my first rager and I had every intention of playing it as close to balls to the wall as I knew how. Not really sure where I fell on that one.

I want to thank Brizlin for the induct, I loved everything about your char, the way you handled the cabal and the time you spent helping me learn the ropes, I just wish I had more time to continue playing. When I first started I was still unemployed and really hadn't expected landing a job when I did so I apologize for not running it through to the end but I do feel like I owed it to you guys to free up that slot sooner rather than later knowing I wouldn't have very many hours to continue playing.

I may take some heat for this too but I'll thank Mikhian for the amount of information and time he spent trying to help me out. It was a love/hate relationship, on the one hand I enjoyed having someone around with a similar build that was having much more success than I was so that I had a direct example to learn from. On the other hand you were often times demanding and judgmental which just made interactions with your char on an IC level really hard sometimes. I still to this day have no idea how I could have made it clear IC that I wanted to play my char my way and as someone new to hero I wanted the chance to learn from my mistakes in addition to applying advice you wanted to give.

Everyone else in the Village I had a great time with, what little I did see of everyone seemed pretty good. I will say I apologize to some of the people I recommended simply because it was my first Villager and I was really coming to grips with making sure I was doing everything I needed to before putting my name out there and vouching for someone.

I talked with a ton of characters off and on and wouldn't know where to begin with goodbyes so I'll just say if we interacted I enjoyed it, no one really rubbed me the wrong way, I spent alot more time than I would have liked being constantly compared to Mikhian in every way aside from pk ability... I hope that I was able to set myself apart as an individual after we actually interacted.

I've got some logs of some close calls and/or kills I had so if anyone wants them just let me know and I'll throw them up somewhere.

Brizlin (Anonymous)Wed 17-Jul-13 05:08 AM
Charter member
#115834, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Azkhaldier T'lingaz the Legend o..."
In response to Reply #2

I thought you played a good villager. Now that I hear it was you first hero warrior and first Rager to boot I think you did exceedingly well. Be proud of this character. Really well done, sir. Come back soon.

geenugsWed 17-Jul-13 06:56 PM
Member since 08th May 2012
12 posts
#115848, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Azkhaldier T'lingaz the Legend o..."
In response to Reply #3

Thanks I appreciate the compliment

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115763 Previous topic | Next topic