Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Halaial the Master of Binding, Mag..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115646
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 06-Jul-13 01:58 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115646, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Halaial the Master of Binding, Magistrate of Voralian City"

Fri Jul 5 22:39:10 2013

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Halaial perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:conjurer
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:85

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Halaial the Master of Binding,..., Finley (Anonymous), 09-Jul-13 09:04 PM, #7
Reply I was looking forward to seeing what you could do., Kulin (Anonymous), 06-Jul-13 04:41 PM, #1
     Reply I enjoyed Halaial as much as I could..., Zephon, 06-Jul-13 08:56 PM, #2
          Reply Come up with a goal for your cabal, then try to lead it..., Vonzamir, 06-Jul-13 10:04 PM, #3
               Reply I've always wanted to play a corrupt magistrate, it wou..., Onewingedangel, 06-Jul-13 10:09 PM, #4
               Reply Pretty sure this is why they stopped taking evil apps f..., Zephon, 07-Jul-13 01:59 AM, #5
               Reply Usually doesnt happen with a long lived leader., Zephon, 07-Jul-13 02:02 AM, #6

Finley (Anonymous)Tue 09-Jul-13 09:04 PM
Charter member
#115714, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Halaial the Master of Binding,..."
In response to Reply #0

Fark!

Was fun hangin out, one of the few dark tribunals...sigh
glyn

Kulin (Anonymous)Sat 06-Jul-13 04:41 PM
Charter member
#115652, "I was looking forward to seeing what you could do."
In response to Reply #0

I had a feeling that you weren't enjoying the character too much but I had you pegged as top notch in rp in all of our interactions, never the less. glwyn

ZephonSat 06-Jul-13 08:56 PM
Member since 21st Mar 2007
488 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115655, "I enjoyed Halaial as much as I could..."
In response to Reply #1

Perhaps it is just that I need a break from cf but I do not enjoy it as much as i did. It is fun but only until a point. It feels pointless without a cabal goal or imm leading the cabal. It feels like all the cabals Ive been playing in have been immless. Makesxit feel pointless when I have been trying to play more rp based characters.

That being said. Conjurers are really not for me. They stress me out and that isn't what i need.

I did enjoy this character. I really did. But there was not enough interaction to keep me from ending it.

VonzamirSat 06-Jul-13 10:04 PM
Member since 07th Jun 2011
659 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115656, "Come up with a goal for your cabal, then try to lead it..."
In response to Reply #2

If the cabal is immless, you might even get somewhere with it.

OnewingedangelSat 06-Jul-13 10:09 PM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
447 posts
#115657, "I've always wanted to play a corrupt magistrate, it wou..."
In response to Reply #3

-

ZephonSun 07-Jul-13 01:59 AM
488 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115660, "Pretty sure this is why they stopped taking evil apps f..."
In response to Reply #4

Everyone thought a evil corrupt magistrate was a good idea.

ZephonSun 07-Jul-13 02:02 AM
488 posts
#115661, "Usually doesnt happen with a long lived leader."
In response to Reply #3

However, I was doomed from the start. I loved the RP of this character. But hated the class. In some ways it is great. But why suffer?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115646 Previous topic | Next topic