Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Halaial the Master of Binding, Magistrate of Voralian City
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=115646
115646, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Halaial the Master of Binding, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jul 5 22:39:10 2013

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Halaial perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:conjurer
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:85
115714, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Halaial the Master of Binding, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Finley on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fark!

Was fun hangin out, one of the few dark tribunals...sigh
glyn
115652, I was looking forward to seeing what you could do.
Posted by Kulin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a feeling that you weren't enjoying the character too much but I had you pegged as top notch in rp in all of our interactions, never the less. glwyn
115655, I enjoyed Halaial as much as I could...
Posted by Zephon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Perhaps it is just that I need a break from cf but I do not enjoy it as much as i did. It is fun but only until a point. It feels pointless without a cabal goal or imm leading the cabal. It feels like all the cabals Ive been playing in have been immless. Makesxit feel pointless when I have been trying to play more rp based characters.

That being said. Conjurers are really not for me. They stress me out and that isn't what i need.

I did enjoy this character. I really did. But there was not enough interaction to keep me from ending it.
115656, Come up with a goal for your cabal, then try to lead it?
Posted by Vonzamir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If the cabal is immless, you might even get somewhere with it.
115657, I've always wanted to play a corrupt magistrate, it would make tribunal more interesting
Posted by Onewingedangel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
-
115660, Pretty sure this is why they stopped taking evil apps for a while.
Everyone thought a evil corrupt magistrate was a good idea.
115661, Usually doesnt happen with a long lived leader.
However, I was doomed from the start. I loved the RP of this character. But hated the class. In some ways it is great. But why suffer?