Subject: "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Grunthuk the Champion of the Virtues,..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115553
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 26-Jun-13 01:40 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115553, "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Grunthuk the Champion of the Virtues, War-Braided Priest of the Golden Wit"

Wed Jun 26 01:36:31 2013

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Grunthuk perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:68

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Toktok (Anonymous)Wed 26-Jun-13 12:03 PM
Charter member
#115560, "Boo."
In response to Reply #0

I always liked this guy and we need more Whiysdan followers in the fortress to pick up our somber moods at times. GLWYN

BorkahdFri 28-Jun-13 12:22 AM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115576, "RE: Boo."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks! I had a lot of fun with this PC but my times just didn't seem to match up with my god's very well. I wish they had though, I was digging the role. I'm just one of those people that like a fair amount of immteraction with empower characters or I feel like I'm stuck in limbo.

Fun religion and this character was way outside of my comfort level but I still had tons of fun.

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

WhiysdanFri 28-Jun-13 10:37 AM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
#115577, "Ack!"
In response to Reply #2

I was actually looking out for you because I hadn't seen you in forever and really enjoyed our interactions! Oh well...sorry it didn't work out. This character was a ton of fun and well done.

=w=

BorkahdFri 28-Jun-13 04:39 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
#115578, "RE: Ack!"
In response to Reply #3

Thanks for your time, I was really out of my comfort zone but I had a blast. I wouldn't hesitate to do another follower if I knew my times matched up a little better.

Good stuff, fun interactions, and you really helped to give life to my character.

Thanks!

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115553 Previous topic | Next topic