Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Grunthuk the Champion of the Virtues, War-Braided Priest of the Golden Wit
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=115553
115553, (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Grunthuk the Champion of the Virtues, War-Braided Priest of the Golden Wit
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jun 26 01:36:31 2013

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Grunthuk perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:68
115560, Boo.
Posted by Toktok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I always liked this guy and we need more Whiysdan followers in the fortress to pick up our somber moods at times. GLWYN
115576, RE: Boo.
Posted by Borkahd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks! I had a lot of fun with this PC but my times just didn't seem to match up with my god's very well. I wish they had though, I was digging the role. I'm just one of those people that like a fair amount of immteraction with empower characters or I feel like I'm stuck in limbo.

Fun religion and this character was way outside of my comfort level but I still had tons of fun.
115577, Ack!
Posted by Whiysdan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was actually looking out for you because I hadn't seen you in forever and really enjoyed our interactions! Oh well...sorry it didn't work out. This character was a ton of fun and well done.

=w=
115578, RE: Ack!
Posted by Borkahd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for your time, I was really out of my comfort zone but I had a blast. I wouldn't hesitate to do another follower if I knew my times matched up a little better.

Good stuff, fun interactions, and you really helped to give life to my character.

Thanks!