Subject: "(CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Maeroch Maraku the Legend of the Bat..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115401
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 16-Jun-13 11:12 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115401, "(CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Maeroch Maraku the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sun Jun 16 21:10:18 2013

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Maeroch perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:112

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Nothing but IC and OOC respect and praise for this char..., Ragyth (Anonymous), 17-Jun-13 09:32 PM, #12
Reply RE: Nothing but IC and OOC respect and praise for this ..., Maeroch, 17-Jun-13 10:36 PM, #13
Reply Hi,, Tsunami, 17-Jun-13 04:12 PM, #10
Reply Enjoyed our limiited fighting and interaction , Gilut (Anonymous), 17-Jun-13 04:12 PM, #9
Reply RE: Enjoyed our limiited fighting and interaction , Maeroch, 17-Jun-13 04:17 PM, #11
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Maeroch Maraku the Legend of the..., Ruosti (Anonymous), 17-Jun-13 12:32 PM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Maeroch Maraku the Legend of the..., Maeroch, 17-Jun-13 01:18 PM, #8
Reply Wow, Mylene (Anonymous), 17-Jun-13 11:42 AM, #3
Reply RE: Wow, Maeroch, 17-Jun-13 01:12 PM, #7
Reply Sorry to see this, Brizlin (Anonymous), 17-Jun-13 11:25 AM, #2
Reply RE: Sorry to see this, Maeroch, 17-Jun-13 01:08 PM, #6
Reply Dangit! I was hoping to tussle again!, Heshim (Anonymous), 17-Jun-13 12:13 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Dangit! I was hoping to tussle again!, Maeroch, 17-Jun-13 01:04 PM, #5

Ragyth (Anonymous)Mon 17-Jun-13 09:32 PM
Charter member
#115430, "Nothing but IC and OOC respect and praise for this char..."
In response to Reply #0

We had a lot of conversations in game. Both ICly and OOCly, I thought this character was worth praising and encouraging. I'm really glad you made the effort and stuck it through -- and it sounds like you were treated extremely unfairly from the part of the story I know about. As is, as we discussed IC, Ragyth had no interest in fighting a respected enemy who was scrambling to put together weapons and armor. Any inclinations to share what was going on there?

One thing I will say -- there are times, no matter how rough you had it, that it feels exactly the same on the battlerager side

MaerochMon 17-Jun-13 10:36 PM
Member since 17th Jun 2013
7 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115435, "RE: Nothing but IC and OOC respect and praise for this ..."
In response to Reply #12

You were awesome, just saying. Walking by me on Eastern without even a glance, very respectable.

Oh and what happened, I took one sword from him when he got disarmed at the inners and he threw a hissy fit.

TsunamiMon 17-Jun-13 04:12 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
#115417, "Hi,"
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed our interactions.

Gilut (Anonymous)Mon 17-Jun-13 04:12 PM
Charter member
#115416, "Enjoyed our limiited fighting and interaction "
In response to Reply #0

Well done. You kept coming.

MaerochMon 17-Jun-13 04:17 PM
7 posts
#115418, "RE: Enjoyed our limiited fighting and interaction "
In response to Reply #9

Thanks, I don't like backing down from the fights.

Sorry if I did seem a little pissed, it wasn't because of you. I was tired of Mikhian. Which I'm sure most people are. I'm just waiting for him to get booted like he does with every other character.

Ruosti (Anonymous)Mon 17-Jun-13 12:32 PM
Charter member
#115407, "RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Maeroch Maraku the Legend of the..."
In response to Reply #0

Respectable character. I wish we had a bit more time to verbally role play instead of just the constant fighting but that's how it goes sometimes. I definitely had a lot of respect for you. I do have to know. How did you burn your con so fast?

MaerochMon 17-Jun-13 01:18 PM
7 posts
#115411, "RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Maeroch Maraku the Legend of the..."
In response to Reply #4

Yeah I wish we could have talked more, but well villagers and nexus don't really have alot of time for that. Everytime we see one another it's just fighting. I did have cool interactions with some of the villagers though. You were always a classy opponent though, could never get you however.

Oh, and I don't really explore alot, so with this character I tried to. So when I was in the mid ranges I died ALOT trying to look for ####. That burnt out most of it, plus I don't like to prep alot with fights, only a few select things. I just like to run into battle...and that killed me alot too. Sometimes it worked, alot of times it didn't.

Ah well, good character, I liked you. Keep up the good work!

Mylene (Anonymous)Mon 17-Jun-13 11:42 AM
Charter member
#115405, "Wow"
In response to Reply #0

Wow, I can't believe how quickly that went. I truly enjoyed having you around and I wished to see you more. I hope you had some fun, I know that I did!

--Mylene

MaerochMon 17-Jun-13 01:12 PM
7 posts
#115410, "RE: Wow"
In response to Reply #3

Yeah I know, I didn't expect to die so fast either. You were always really cool to be with, everytime I were on I knew something was going down. Though I wish our trip to the ruins went a bit better. Ah well, I doubt I'll be in the nexus again in your lifetime, seems like you have been around for a while and I would be suprised to not see you age die soon.

You and Ujesken are doing great as Leaders, I hope you're both still having fun

Brizlin (Anonymous)Mon 17-Jun-13 11:25 AM
Charter member
#115404, "Sorry to see this"
In response to Reply #0

I thought you were a classy opponent and stand up guy. My every interaction with you was top notch and I'm sorry to see you con die so quick. I had really hoped to have more fights and talks. I hope you had fun on the ride though. GLWYN.

MaerochMon 17-Jun-13 01:08 PM
7 posts
#115409, "RE: Sorry to see this"
In response to Reply #2

You are a really cool Drillmaster, and very classy. There were very few villagers I did not like, well...one to be exact.

Anyways this was my first con death, at the end there I was sort of rushing my last 6 deaths just because I actually wanted to con die someone.

You're a great Drillmaster, and teach Mikhian not to be such a d-bag to everyone.

Heshim (Anonymous)Mon 17-Jun-13 12:13 AM
Charter member
#115402, "Dangit! I was hoping to tussle again!"
In response to Reply #0

Was really looking forward to throwing down at hero ranks. You were always ready for a fight, and always a cool enemy. I was hoping to tell you a little more about the role, but in a PK setting! Sad to see you go, and sorry about botching the torture session! I was seriously pissed that happened.

MaerochMon 17-Jun-13 01:04 PM
7 posts
#115408, "RE: Dangit! I was hoping to tussle again!"
In response to Reply #1

At first I really didn't like you, just because that god damn circle stab did an annihilate at the giant, and killed me. After RPing with you I thought you were awesome. I was tempted to let you tie me up and kill me just to show how willing I was, so you would actually open up and tell me what happened.

Oh and you know that note I wrote to you? I was really drunk at the time I wrote it, so...not sure how you took it.

Great character though, and keep it up

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115401 Previous topic | Next topic